MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder Medium Dark - Pack of 6

Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. 10g

MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder Medium Dark - Pack of 6; Quantity - 6

Is this product good for setting your makeup?
Start your review of MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder Medium Dark - Pack of 6!
Texas
MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder Medium Dark - Pack of 6 uploaded by sonja B.
My favorite pressed powders its very soft its very smooth and very easy to apply and it stays where you put it.. pros it stay where you apply it..its so worth it I would recommend this even wearing it alone for a more natural look I'd buy again.
I need this everyday. No way I'm leaving out of my house without this. I take selfies & it helps because you don't see any white on my pictures. It makes everything blend in. The price isn't too bad also
Okay. I love this powder so much. It is pigmented and gives your face slight color to brighten your look. I love the smooth, matte finish it applies. It keeps your makeup in place all day, and I just hit pan in mine. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Selma , CA
i haven’t used mac cosmetics since i was in high school but i loved the makeup! i’ve used this face powder before i even use to use foundation and it totally made a different in my face! this face powder is so good it looked like a i had my face done when all i had on was this light powder!
I think that the mac studio careblend/pressed powder is amazing and so pigmented and looks great on my face. The powder I would say is great for a long day because it lasts on your face. I have not seen any sunscreen protection. I think that you should totally get the products.
Greenwich, CT
This powder has literally been passed down through my mom as well. This has a matte finish so whenever my face is oily (usually all the time), I use this. I love how the flat sponge is the applicator so it is so easy. However, the powder does come off by the middle of the day.
Weston, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I apply this over my liquid foundation to set the foundation. It gives a flawless finish and is light on the skin. I have personally found that applying this after foundation helps control my oil levels.
Scituate , MA
This product is my favorite. I usually say that everyone should have. I use it during the day when I need to make it fast, use it after sunscreen, or at night when I need a stronger make. I recommend it by the color and it really looks like I have beautiful skin!
saint joseph
This is the only foundation i would actually recommend because it hides dark spots very well, This foundation also goes with the skin ton very well most people could even tell i had makeup on with just the foundation. I would high recommend this to everyone.
I don’t use liquid foundation because I don’t like how cakey my face feels. I’ve always used pressed powder and I love this. The Studio Careblend is lightweight and it comes on so natural, you barely know it’s there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...