MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder Medium Dark - Pack of 6

Formulated to provide a smooth, virtually invisible, fresh-looking finish, this soft, cream-like powder is carefully blended to provide the skin with extra care, nourishment and comfort. 10g

MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder Medium Dark - Pack of 6; Quantity - 6

Is this product good for setting your makeup?
Start your review of MAC Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder Medium Dark - Pack of 6!
Ivyland, PA
Great! I had amazing results, better than I expected. The package is super nice and cute. I used one time, but i would totally buy again. It went way more than my expectations, I'm super happy with the result.I would super recommend to my friends!
monrovia
Purchased at: Macy's
It really help set my face and it’s even better if used with a setting spray. It has a nice matte finish and it has a nice applicator underneath the powder. Its also really good for oil skin and I would definitely buy this again
EL CENTRO
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
canoga park , CA
this powder sets the face great.. doesn't make you look cakey like other products, really worth the price, and you really dont need to keep adding a lot of it..
Houston
This powder is amazing..it's not heavy on the face, but it's just enough to minimize the spots and blemishes on the face. I have combination skin and I think it works great for my skin type. I get many compliments on my skin when i use it. I love it and will continue to purchase it as i run out.
Before I did not know what to use these powders after a while I've been using them for many things like matifying the face, sealing the makeup and prolonging the duration of my makeup, i will recommend it.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Mac press powder. It’s one of the favs. It’s more of a Natural/ Matte kinda finish I guess. I have oily skin and it works good. It’s kinda expensive but that’s alright. I would definitely buy again.
Windsor, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm a big fan of MAC products and i love this powder so much! I use it after my foundation and for touch ups. Doesn't make my face look cakey or powdery. Helps make my face look matte like i like it and stays on.
Elmwood Place, OH
Purchased at: Macy's
I used to use this for contouring and I absolutely loved it!!! It seriously helped with the longevity of my makeup look as well! I’m a little dry/combo and this works great on my skin. I will buy this again!
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product! It makes my makeup looking gorgeous without highlighting any dry patches and doesn’t cause my foundation to crease or anything. Perfect for both heavy makeup days and natural looks!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...