MAC Strobe Cream
The Ultimate Quick Fix For Skin Now In Shades Of Pink (Original), Peach, Silver, Red And Gold. Super-powered With Potent Botanicals, It Boosts The Look Of Dull, Flat Or Tired-looking Skin With Nutritious Vitamins And A Mega-dose Of Green Tea. Brightens And Clarifies With Iridescent Particles And Antioxidants. Adds The Softest Glow To Skin In Sunlight To Spotlight.
Key Claims And Benefits:
- Smoothes Skin
- Improves Clarity
- Provides Radiance
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Apply Directly To Skin With Fingertips Or M·a·c 109 Brush.
- For More Intensity Add Strobe Cream On Top Of Foundation; Apply Under Foundation For A More Subtle Glow.
- Try Using Multiple Shades For A Strobe Ombre Effect!
- Mix Strobe Cream With Your Favourite Liquid Or Cream M·a·c Foundation For A Natural Glow
Top Questions See all 130 Q&A
- "i have this in peachlite. i like anything with extra moisture. i'm still trying learning how i like to use it. i like when i first put it on my skin and my face looks so glossy. i'm going to try it as a highlighter over my powder foundation tomorrow." in 168 reviews
- "i have this in peachlite. i like anything with extra moisture. i'm still trying learning how i like to use it. i like when i first put it on my skin and my face looks so glossy. i'm going to try it as a highlighter over my powder foundation tomorrow." in 32 reviews
- "I have very dry skin and this gives it back the life it needs." in 1 review
- "I love using this as a moisturizer before I do my makeup or mixing it into my fondation to add a little bit of dewiness and glow." in 1 review
How to Use- Apply product to fingertips and blend over face. Love this product! It smells great, moisturizes well, and blend perfect with my MAC foundation. This even looks pretty and helps offset my redness and gives a nice shine so I can wear without foundation without my skin looking bare. Mix Strobe Cream with your favourite liquid or cream M·A·C foundation for a natural glow. Try using multiple shades for a strobe ombre effect!
I also love to pat a little of this onto my finished makeup if I look a little too “done” or matte.
This product is a holy grail for me. Never going back.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos