BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: A well-edited pocket-sized eyeshadow palette of frosty metallic hues offering countless color combinations. What it does: An array of textures, ranging from velvet to satin to frost, lets you create a variety of looks for both day and night. Saturated, soft and smooth, all nine hues are packaged in one sleek compact for easy portability. Shades include:- Sugared (light frosty pink with a lustre finish)- Moon Rock (frosty bright white with a veluxe pearlfusion finish)- Blackberry (deep rose gold with a frost finish)- Lunar Cycle (frosty muted teal with a frost finish)- Copper Aura (pastel coral with a lustre finish)- Quarry (midtone muted pinky beige with a satin finish)- Cosmic (taupe with a frost finish)- Metalmauve (soft lilac with a frost finish)- Soot (cool grey with a velvet finish)How to use: Apply to your lid using your fingers, a brush or a sponge-tip applicator. Color(s): solar glow times nine. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Solar Glow Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette. Style Number: 1020277 12. Available in stores. see more...

DeeAnn L.
This is a pretty little palette. The shadows are pretty and easy to work with. It’s a little too small for the price. I don’t think I would repurchase but the shadows are good quality.
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
When this was introduced by MAC. I knew I had to get it right away. The pigmentation was great, I love the fact how compact, travel friendly this palette is. I can create different looks from day to night. Highly recommended.
Kelley C.
This MAC palette was so-so for me. I purchased the burgundy palette and I found the shadows kind of hard to blend. I barely used it and ended up giving it away. I wouldn't repurchase this product even though the colors were really pretty. I was underwhelmed.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
I love this palette.  I colors work really well together and are good for a "business" type of day. They are very pigmented and blend very beautifully and last longer.  Its midrange price thirtyish, but eyes are something I've always been willing to spend more money on. So if your like me that's not too much.
Dariela N.
I love her! Are my favorite colors forever, they are perfect for day and night, it is accessible to buy it and I have no complaints about it, you can make many beautiful makeup, pigment a lot and have a very beautiful shine
jasper c.
san bernardino
i was given this palette by a friend of mine and i wish to buy more. mac is more of a luxury brand so it’s pricey. there are many dupes for this but you are definitely paying for quality. i have used mac before and i would definitely love to buy my more of their line in the future.
McKenzie M.
Fresno
i like this pallette very much . all of the shades are very wearable and i like that theres a mix of sparkly and matte shades . they go well together . the only thing i would want to change is the pigmenattion could be a little better but other than that its a great product .
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle on the skin. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
These eye shadows last forever!!! I have had some of these eye shadows for years. Because they are so pigmented you do not use as much product. Mac stands out because they are high end but still affordable and have high quality products.
Preetyo C.
NorCal
I really loved this product for the affordable price and the amount of product. It can last you a long while. However the reason it's not 5 stars for me is because the little circles can sometimes be messing and brushes may not fit.