MAC Snow Ball Rose Gold Eye Compact uploaded by rachel R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Bring a little drama to the snow ball. A unique rendition of the smoky eye drenches lids in six wintry frosted and lustrous shades. Includes two shades of MAC's special Dazzleshadow formula, and comes with a double-ended brush.The Rose Gold compact is all spiked punch and no shame, as an icy layer of pinks and nudes melt into a tempting kick of copper-all in cool crushed silver metallic packaging.This compact includes:She SparklesShiver of DelightWinterludeBudding PassionDrama in the SnowNo Curfew546 Fluff Eye / 547 Flat Shader Brush ApplicatorAn $88 value. see more...

• With so many cruelty free products out there, why would you buy MAC?1 Answers
Heather W.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I played with this palette at the Mac counter and I don't see the big hype. I love Mac single Shadows but I feel like every time they come out with holiday palettes the pigmentation and quality is just not there. Two of the Shimmer shades are more topcoats than anything they're not a full-on pigment and for how little the Shadows are you would I think they would only put top quality in them for the price. I'm sad to say that I think this palette is a little bit of a flop for me this year.
rachel R.
MAC Cosmetics Can I first say how adorable the packaging is for the Snow Ball Holiday collection this year. This compact comes with 6 eyeshadows
Winterlude (satin)
No curfew (matte)
She Sparkles (dazzle)
Shiver of Delight (dazzle)
Budding Passion (frost)
Drama in the Snow (satin)

It also comes with a double ended brush 546 se / 547 se and a awesome size mirror

This would pallets it the perfect pallets to pack if your going on vacay or to give to a friend it sales for $29.50 🤗🤗
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, the packaging is very cute. I love the shimmer. Second, I love how simple the colors are! There are only a few shades but you can create so many looks with them. It blended easily and looked beautiful on my eyes. 10/10 would recommend buying this!
Sarah L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pallet. All the colors are beautiful. The compact itself comes in gorgeous packaging. Its perfect compact size with the perfect mirror and a double sided brush. Its only $29.50 Im going back to get the other pallett.
Stacy Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The rose gold palette is beautiful. The colour selection is great. As well, it has the right amount of pigmentation, and are super easy to blend out. I love how the sparkly eyeshadows look on, but unfortunately it didn't stay on my lids all day. I will have to try it a few more times with the sparkly eyeshadows and figure out how to make it last longer. There is some fallout with this palette, but nothing serious. Overall, it's the better palette of the two (the other being the gold one) because the colours worked better and I can use this palette alone to create a look without dipping into another palette. I would recommend this one!
Kimberly K.
With so many cruelty free products out there, why would you buy MAC?