BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

BALL MINI LIPSTICK KIT. INCLUDED: CHARLOTTE ~ SUPERSMOOCH~ WHIRL

SNOW BALL MINI LIPSTICK KIT. INCLUDED - CHARLOTTE ~ SUPERSMOOCH~ WHIRL

Irene L.
These are perfect! I have full lips-- and this provides great and defined coverage in 1 sweep! I expected nothing less from MAC. I've never tried any MAC products before. After trying this, I ended up purchasing full size MAC lipsticks that I use everyday for work.
Meg F.
I bought this for a gift and the girl absolutely loved it and the different colors and they stayed on extremely well for her and this will be a great gift again for this year for someone will recommend to friends and family
Giselle C.
Anaheim
The colors are a bit dark but I actually preferred them this way because it’s way more flattering and suits me well. The colors are matte, and you could carry these lipsticks everywhere you go with the cute zip close ball makeup bag.
Lundyn M.
Denton
This is a great set of holiday colors. From a bold bright red to a burgundy. Can be used for all occasions definitely recommend if you want to extend you lip wardrobe at a great value
Alxandria C.
Indianapolis
Honestly I really did like this color of MAC lipstick whenever I went out to dinner. But I've never been a huge fan of the MAC purple lipsticks, problably the lip gloss.
Kina Z.
For two of the color I like it so much, the price is reasonable. But just a little dry I’d apply for too long however it’s very long lasting.
Danielle B.
austin
JUST GONNA GO AHEAD AND SAY THAT IM IN LOVE WITH ANY AND ALL MAC PRODUCTS. THEY ARE SUCH GOOD QUALITY AND AMAZING VIBRANT COLOR
Mariah M.
Dallas
I LOVE this kit! It’s perfect for traveling due to the small size of the bottles. As always MAC created another great product!
2 S.
The colors are cute and the texture is great. The size is perfect for your makeup bag and for traveling. Long lasting as well!
Paola E.
browsville
the mac labials are super creamy, very cute I have the quartet and they are perfect I love their pigmentation they are great