MAC Small Eye Shadow - Trax - 1.5g/0.05oz

A powder-based eye shadow Extremely soft-textured Long-wearing Crease-free colour

MAC - Small Eye Shadow - Trax 1.5g/0.05oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Small Eye Shadow - Trax - 1.5g/0.05oz!
Alexandria , VA
Review for: 899649
I am in love with this color. This looks really good on my eyes. This was my first time using this eye shadow and I would use it again. It is really good because it stays the whole day. I 100% recommend
Hillsborough, NC
Review for: 899649
Trax is a pretty color and has fairly large bits of shimmer that can and do fall (oh, that fallout). Use a good eye primer and press the color on for better wearability.
Review for: 899649
Eyeshadow is highly pigmented, soft, goes on evenly, and is easy to blend. I think the color is very flattering on my skin tone. It is pricy but lasts a fairly long time and it is a higher end brand.
2104 paradise dr apt 1
Review for: 899649
I purchased several colors in one purchase thinking they would be great but I was highly disappointed. One of the shadows doesn't even transfer any color to the finger or brush.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 899649
I discovered this color because I was looking for a replacement for my Lancôme color du jour single and this is what I found. It’s a gorgeous color. Easy to apply. I haven’t been disappointed with a Mac shadow yet.
Modesto
Review for: 899649
I love Mac eyeshadows. they stay on most of the day The piwdera blend very nicely. I recommend everyone have at least 1 pallette of Mac there really is a difference
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 899649
This pigment is out of control. Great for make up artists and people that know what they’re doing hHaha. This is a little too much color for me, but still fun!
Lebanon Jct, KY
Review for: 899649
Its a small container but i have had the same eye shadow for over 3 months now i really like it but i also think it looks better if you use a brush for it
Orlando, FL
Review for: 899649
i have used there products in the past and i still use them today and i love it. i used it every day and it stills looks great . my eye color is blue.
Review for: 899649
Love this color! It’s such a rich intense red/purple that doesn’t irritate my eyes. I find that some purples and reds have a tendency to irritate.

Looking for your answer?