MAC Small Eye Shadow - Shadowy Lady uploaded by Lauren-Elizabeth O.MAC Small Eye Shadow - Shadowy Lady uploaded by Sariesa H.MAC Small Eye Shadow - Shadowy Lady uploaded by Michelle S.

BY MAC COSMETICS #57 in Eyeshadow

MAC Eye Shadow, Shadowy Lady see more...

MAC Small Eye Shadow - Shadowy Lady
  • "Just re-ordering. Mac is Mac and when you know your colors and like your colors it's nice when they don't discontinue them so you can keep reordering them!!! One of the best eye shadows very pigmented and long lasting. Yes I would definitely recommend this product." in 7 reviews
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
Not sure if this is the specific color I use but I do know these work really well! Even without an eyeshadow primer the pigment holds better than most eyeshadow I've tried. I do prefer palletes more just because it keeps all the colors in one place and makes it easier to apply, but these allow you to get the specific colors you want and are small and take up little space.
яıѕѕıı S.
Pahrump, NV
I love macs eyeshadow pots. I like having singles for knowing the go travel, I can just throw them in my purse or my makeup bag and be on my way. They really come. In handy. I especially like the dark brown one. Its like an espresso color that I use on my eyebrows.
Sariesa H.
Ukiah
Who dose not love Mac right..... there eyeshadow is amazing a put pricy but hey if you want something you know will work out and will last all day and go on smooth who would not roll out the big bucks for quality right. I would and will be buying more colors in the future
Ana R.
These eyeshadows are a great price, have excellent color pay-off and I simply love the selection. I haven’t had to buy new ones in years because the shadows are so long lasting. I would definitely buy again and I need to keep track of the color for future purchases.
Rashita J.
Bee H.
Summerville, SC
Really a great color! So smooth and matte, a great contour shade that I’ve used many times. It’s a great contrast to any color of eyes, and blends well so it doesn’t end up too stark. I love MAC makeup of any kind and this eyeshadow is no different.
Alicia M.
Colonia, NJ
This is my all time favorite shadow. It’s a very dark purple that I use in place of black sometimes, especially when using golds. Often black makes gold green so using Shadowy Lady eliminates that from happening. You need to have this in your kit!
Jessica J.
These shadows are great for when you want to pick your own pallet. You can choose which shadows you want without buying a pallet with those colors you will never use. I personally blove the matte ones. Pigment bis great and they stay on well.
Jenn 🦄.
Mac products have a lot of life to them and are a good investment in terms of buying multiple shadows. The staying power is good they don’t have a lot of fall off and the color choices are librarian to drag queen. Love MAC.
Lynzie H.
Seattle, WA
Love Mac eyeshadow! It is incredibly great quality. It lasts all day long, especially when paired with a great eyelid primer. I only used this product for going out nights and it lasts the whole time that I am out!