MAC Small Eye shadow - Cool Heat 0.04 oz. Eye Shadow Women uploaded by Katherine A.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Mix it, shade it, contour it! This shimmering, silky powder catches the light and gives the skin a unique glow. It combines an extremely fine yet dense texture.

Bobby C.
S Burlington, VT
Purchased at: Sephora
I Love! Love! Love! This shadow it’s glides on ever so smoothly with no fallout the color is very pigmented I highly recommend this shadow it’s very long lasting I would most certainly buy this product agin! M.A.C Cosmetics Small Eyeshadow Frost #M.A.C #Eyeshadow #CoolHeat
EboneChristal M.
The hype is so real! I have never been so pleased with a product. It doesnt disapppoint at all like i was so worried it might, and it has a nice smell afterwards. It lasts for hours and i feel I made the right decision. So inexpensive its like couch change! Dont change a thing! I love this product!

Alechia W.
Denver
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’m in love with this eyeshadow! Very little fallout from my brush. It is very pigmented so I don’t have to use much primer. It pairs well with my silver shade. Definitely will recommend if you are looking for a shadow that will last all day and stand out for whatever look you’re going for.
Mayra N.
Lawndale, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love all MAC products pigments are amazing. Only bad thing is I wasn't able to renew my pro-card because they changed their policy and wanted more paperwork. Too much to deal with for a renewal.
member-aae53
Purchased at: Macy's
I try not to use Mac because of the chemicals but they do have great color selection. The shadow is very pigmented and stays put for a while. You can layer it nicely and play around with building it up.
Marina C.
Ogden
Purchased at: Dillard's
Bright beautiful color. Although unless you have a good eye primer, it doesn’t stay on for very long. I feel like it was coming off after a couple hours
Taylor P.
Gainesville
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful shade. But it seemed to me that it got a little muddy when I blended with other colors. The shade lost its vibrantness after a couple hours.
Rebecca M.
Columbia, KY
The color is very vibrant if looking for bold this is it I use for hair chalk in my girls hair instead of eye shadow works great washes off easy
Jeanette W.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
I bought this a while ago for a specific look. I believe this has been discontinued but it was a great bright teal/green pigmented shadow.
Lacy R.
Cocoa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
M.a.c. is always my favorite! They have the best colors and it lasts all day. Not dusty and really makes a pop.