BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

For lining, shading or shaping the eye or eyebrow. Flat shaped with angled tip. Firmly distributes colour over the lid and into the corners. Synthetic fibre. Works with all formulas of eye colour.

263 Brush is flat shaped with angled tip; For lining, shading or shaping the eye or eyebrow; Works with all formulas of eye colour; 15cm

Victoria B.
Mission Viejo
I’ve had this brush for about 10 years and it’s still in perfect condition. I use it for my brows using powder and gel colors. It’s a great deal for the quality of the brush, it’s held up through countless washings and uses and still has its precise shape and angle.
Margarita A.
Egg Harbor City
l Love it, very comfortable in your hand, easy application of wings. If I still had it I would use it every day. Makes application very smooth and easy. I have combination skin so it’s oily mostly and then dry sometimes. I would absolutely buy it again
Saltythings M.
Purchased at: Macy's
My go to brush for applying gel eyeliner and brow gel. These brushes are well made and last forever with proper care. Reasonably priced as well. You can even get a great deal when it’s on sale! Perfect brush for fine lines and precision.
Bianca R.
Oxnard
This brush is perfect for doing your eyebrows or a wing liner. It’s nice and small I prefer it for my eye brows with makeup up forever aqua brow it works so well together. Totally satisfied it’s lasted me so long.
Aisha S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I use this for eyeliner / eyebrows and it’s very precise. The angle makes it very easy to use. Mac brushes are a little on the pricey side but this one is deff worth it
Caroline N.
San Diego, CA
I use this brush to put black shadow over my eyeliner, which someone at MAC taught me and it’s such an awesome trick. Great brush for that!
Alaina W.
North Hollywood, CA
A perfect eyeliner brush! This brush has held up super well and is one of my go-to brushes. It makes applying eyeliner beyond easy and although pricey, is worth it. I would not repurchase however, because MAC is not a cruelty free brand.
Cindy C.
Purchased at: Macy's
if your looking for an eyeliner brush you cant go wrong with the #263 its very thin leaving your liner very precise and great to wing out your liner the brush quality is amazing and its about $20 or so I have had mine for about 7 years already and it is still intact until this day I absolutely love it
Brittany S.
Layton
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I've had this brush forever and it's still awesome. It's perfect for highlight on the brow bone, brows and liner.
Molly M.
Seaside, CA
I use this brush to put eyeliner on and do my brows. I have had it for years and I still use it today.