MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Lavender

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores.

Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I love your very good product smell with the right size to travel fresh smell and make-up lasts all day long
Ciara R.
Deltona , FL
The holy freaking grail this stuff is seriously a godsend I love it so much omg makes my face feel amazing
Aubreney S.
In love 😍 this is sooooooooooo goooooooooddddd!!!!! Omg I love this product and I would so get it again!
CoCo K.
Albuquerque , NM
Fix plus has been a staple for years for my bag. I LOVE the new Scents. Not over powering but refreshing.
Ciera H.
Use this everyday. Love the way it smells and I love the way it makes my makeup look all day.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
The concept of this liquid is very simple: Moisturize the skin, refresh it, and seal the makeup. Just a couple of "sprays" of this mixture are enough to remove the dusty appearance of our face and seal the makeup to keep it looking intact and fresh all day long.Personally I think that if you have the face from normal to dry, this lotion is ideal for you, however, I have the oily complexion and even so, I think this is an excellent product.
Mia G.
Liverpool , Halewood
Amazing spray it’s the best fixing powder it’s very easy to apply due to the fine mist spray . I purchased this a Harvey Nicholas Mac counter and compared to all other setting sprays it’s amazing even use it for making eyeshadow more pigmented or highlighter making it pop
Verna J.
I highly recommend the lavender. It stays on all day. The product goes a long way. I spray it on my brush before I do my eye makeup and it makes the color last for hours, very vibrant. I spray when I finish face powder and it locks in the look.
Ruth L.
Fell in love with this product the second I saw it. The packaging is sleek and attractive. Lavender is my favourite scent and this smells incredible. You can feel your makeup setting when you use it and it’s refreshing and relaxing.
Alia A.
Honestly I love love love this mist. the scent of it is just so refreshing and once I sprayed this on my face it literally makes me happy.

Plus it work exactly the same as the orginal prep fix + and that's a plus side but they dont have it in a full size so it's a bit sad since it's limited edition. They used to have it full size but now they just sell it in a travel size, which is convenient but I still want it to be in full size.
Jasmine F.
How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?
Nely M.
Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!
airene d.
Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it really help when u live in a hot country?
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
Ok I have always just used the original fix plus...is the charcoal one good ??? Or just the same.. specifically for on the skin ... has anyone noticed any added/different benefits???