BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Lizbeth B.
The MAC PREP+PRIME Lavander, act as much as primer or fix makeup. Is excellent given that the face looks fresh and the makeup look intact and beautiful. Has a relaxing lavander smell. Is ideal for travel. Y recommend this product.
Badiie P.
If you're debating buying this it is BEYOND worth it! It's a must have! I spray it after I have applied my foundation, concealer, baked, and powdered. It melts everything together and takes away the powdery finish. Simply amazing! Works well with MAC studio fin foundation and gives a flawless finish.
Samadhi S.
Amstelveen
I love this product as A primer because it's really refreshing and he really feels nice on the skin. I do recommend this for everyone. The thing is that when you spray it there comes alot out so it isn't really that long lasting, but that is depending on how much you use it
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the scent of this! I'm not the biggest fan of lavender but this has a unique scent to it. I love using this to help all my powders on my face blend together better and it helps look more natural on my face. I also use it to spray my brush if needed for eyeshadows.
megan l.
Kelowna
love this because anything spray makes my life so much easier no getting my hands dirty and no messy powders love it! also love the choice of scent for this particular product. mac never fails to impress so keep it up mac people!<3 and thank u for letting buy ur stuff aha
Makayla B.
Winnipeg
This is a great product because it is hydrating, moisturizing and keeps your makeup on all day! It is a bit pricy but it is definitely worth it. This was my first time using it and I will kelp buying it! I definitely recommend this product it doesent make you breakout or anything!
Mariaa G.
I don't like the lavender scent to tell you the truth. I find this too strong. Works that same as the usual max fix plus but don't enjoy the scent.
Paige E.
Perfect to fit in your bag when on the go and need to fix up your makeup.
I use it underneath liquid foundation and it corrects my skin
Francesca A.
Pitt Meadows, BC
BRING IT BACK! I LOVE MY POCKET SIZED SLEEPY SCENTED SETTER! I miss it terribly. It's superb and really portable. BRING IT BACK MAC!
paige b.
glasgow
This primer spray can be applied before or after makeup , it smells amazing and keeps your makeup intact for the most of the day ,
Jasmine F.
How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?
Nely M.
Terrebonne
Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!
airene d.
Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it really help when u live in a hot country?
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
Ok I have always just used the original fix plus...is the charcoal one good ??? Or just the same.. specifically for on the skin ... has anyone noticed any added/different benefits???