BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

• Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!2 Answers
  • Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it...1 Answers
  • How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?3 Answers
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
The concept of this liquid is very simple: Moisturize the skin, refresh it, and seal the makeup. Just a couple of "sprays" of this mixture are enough to remove the dusty appearance of our face and seal the makeup to keep it looking intact and fresh all day long.Personally I think that if you have the face from normal to dry, this lotion is ideal for you, however, I have the oily complexion and even so, I think this is an excellent product.
Alia A.
Honestly I love love love this mist. the scent of it is just so refreshing and once I sprayed this on my face it literally makes me happy.

Plus it work exactly the same as the orginal prep fix + and that's a plus side but they dont have it in a full size so it's a bit sad since it's limited edition. They used to have it full size but now they just sell it in a travel size, which is convenient but I still want it to be in full size.
Lizbeth B.
The MAC PREP+PRIME Lavander, act as much as primer or fix makeup. Is excellent given that the face looks fresh and the makeup look intact and beautiful. Has a relaxing lavander smell. Is ideal for travel. Y recommend this product.
Samadhi S.
Amstelveen
I love this product as A primer because it's really refreshing and he really feels nice on the skin. I do recommend this for everyone. The thing is that when you spray it there comes alot out so it isn't really that long lasting, but that is depending on how much you use it
Breanna D.
Winnipeg , MB
I love the scent of this! I'm not the biggest fan of lavender but this has a unique scent to it. I love using this to help all my powders on my face blend together better and it helps look more natural on my face. I also use it to spray my brush if needed for eyeshadows.
megan l.
Kelowna
love this because anything spray makes my life so much easier no getting my hands dirty and no messy powders love it! also love the choice of scent for this particular product. mac never fails to impress so keep it up mac people!<3 and thank u for letting buy ur stuff aha
liana w.
montreal, QC
This is a super useful product that will work for any makeup lover or pro artist! i always keep this spray stocked in my kit and for personal use. it's great to spray on your brush to foil any pigments/intensify their appearance. it also helps settle down any powderiness left on the skin after makeup application. while it wont prolong the wear of your makeup, it melts it into the skin so that your face glows in a healthy way. for added longwear, i use this mostly on the high points of the face and then use either nyx matte spray or ud all nighter to set the rest of the face. i do love the scented option. too bad they dont offer any permanently
Evynec A.
Guayaquil, Ecuador
Es uno de los mejores productos para matificaer e hidratar el rostro! Con mis sombras de ojos la uso para darles más poder y wao se disparan los colores! Para refrescarme la cara cuando hay un poco de calor también es muy buena! Su costó es accesible y volvería comprarla definitivamente! Te da una luminosidad en la cara inigualable
Badiie P.
If you're debating buying this it is BEYOND worth it! It's a must have! I spray it after I have applied my foundation, concealer, baked, and powdered. It melts everything together and takes away the powdery finish. Simply amazing! Works well with MAC studio fin foundation and gives a flawless finish.
Makayla B.
Winnipeg
This is a great product because it is hydrating, moisturizing and keeps your makeup on all day! It is a bit pricy but it is definitely worth it. This was my first time using it and I will kelp buying it! I definitely recommend this product it doesent make you breakout or anything!
Jasmine F.
How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?
Nely M.
Terrebonne
Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!
airene d.
Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it really help when u live in a hot country?