BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I love your very good product smell with the right size to travel fresh smell and make-up lasts all day long
Ciara R.
Deltona, FL
The holy freaking grail this stuff is seriously a godsend I love it so much omg makes my face feel amazing
Aubreney S.
Knoxville
In love ūüėć this is sooooooooooo goooooooooddddd!!!!! Omg I love this product and I would so get it again!
Mia G.
Liverpool , Halewood
Amazing spray it’s the best fixing powder it’s very easy to apply due to the fine mist spray . I purchased this a Harvey Nicholas Mac counter and compared to all other setting sprays it’s amazing even use it for making eyeshadow more pigmented or highlighter making it pop
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
The concept of this liquid is very simple: Moisturize the skin, refresh it, and seal the makeup. Just a couple of "sprays" of this mixture are enough to remove the dusty appearance of our face and seal the makeup to keep it looking intact and fresh all day long.Personally I think that if you have the face from normal to dry, this lotion is ideal for you, however, I have the oily complexion and even so, I think this is an excellent product.
Alia A.
Honestly I love love love this mist. the scent of it is just so refreshing and once I sprayed this on my face it literally makes me happy.

Plus it work exactly the same as the orginal prep fix + and that's a plus side but they dont have it in a full size so it's a bit sad since it's limited edition. They used to have it full size but now they just sell it in a travel size, which is convenient but I still want it to be in full size.
Luz E S.
Calexico , CA
I have never bought anything like this, it is awesome it’s very soft for your skin. Hydrate your skin and makes it very soft. I love the presentation, perfect size and very cute. The three of them smells so good.
Kate T.
Victoria, BC
I love the unscented, coconut and rose Mac fix plus spray but I am not the biggest fan of the lavender version. It still performs great but it is a tad musky for my liking. If you like slightly musky scents then it should be great for you!
liana w.
montreal, QC
This is a super useful product that will work for any makeup lover or pro artist! i always keep this spray stocked in my kit and for personal use. it's great to spray on your brush to foil any pigments/intensify their appearance. it also helps settle down any powderiness left on the skin after makeup application. while it wont prolong the wear of your makeup, it melts it into the skin so that your face glows in a healthy way. for added longwear, i use this mostly on the high points of the face and then use either nyx matte spray or ud all nighter to set the rest of the face. i do love the scented option. too bad they dont offer any permanently
Evynec A.
Guayaquil, Ecuador
Es uno de los mejores productos para matificaer e hidratar el rostro! Con mis sombras de ojos la uso para darles más poder y wao se disparan los colores! Para refrescarme la cara cuando hay un poco de calor también es muy buena! Su costó es accesible y volvería comprarla definitivamente! Te da una luminosidad en la cara inigualable
Jasmine F.
How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?
Nely M.
Terrebonne
Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!
airene d.
Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it really help when u live in a hot country?
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
Ok I have always just used the original fix plus...is the charcoal one good ??? Or just the same.. specifically for on the skin ... has anyone noticed any added/different benefits???