BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

• Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!2 Answers
  • Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it...1 Answers
  • How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?3 Answers
Valerie V.
Cornelia , GA
Love Love Love Love LOVEEEE!!! It smells good & it always gives me that fresh feeling. It's honestly just amazing!! I would defiantly recommend this product if you haven't tried it yet. It's a must!!!!!
Stephanie D.
N Hollywood, CA
Absolutely love the smell to this prep and prime spray ! I use this spray before , during and after makeup application. Can't go wrong with MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I love this I wish they can make the larger bottle it smells good also not too pricey can be taking while traveling or in ur purse I also love the packaging !
Lois P.
Burien, WA
You need this in your life. You just need it. I cannot live without it anymore. This is just one of my favorites in MAC. I dont usually buy mac products.
Roya H.
I don't use this product often but I do love it. It smells great and is very refreshing. Mac is always a little pricy but worth the investment.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Macs prep now prime face sprays are one of the beat facial sprays I've ever tried! This one and the rose water by Mario badescu
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Great scent and sprayer. Product doesn't last long but it works amazing over makeup. Sets into a nice beautiful glowy look.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I love your very good product smell with the right size to travel fresh smell and make-up lasts all day long
Ciara R.
Deltona, FL
The holy freaking grail this stuff is seriously a godsend I love it so much omg makes my face feel amazing
Aubreney S.
Knoxville
In love ūüėć this is sooooooooooo goooooooooddddd!!!!! Omg I love this product and I would so get it again!
Jasmine F.
How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?
Nely M.
Terrebonne
Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!
airene d.
Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it really help when u live in a hot country?