MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Lavender uploaded by Bao X.MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Lavender uploaded by mawj a.MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Lavender uploaded by Brittany M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

• Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!2 Answers
  • Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it r...1 Answers
  • How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?3 Answers
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Lynnwood , WA
New favorite product ever. I bought the lavender and have tried the rose as well, both are amazing. I love these setting mists and the scents are to die for. I'm a little obsessed but what's not to love?! They hydrate your skin throughout the day, smell amazing, and set your make up. Plus I love the to-go size because I travel a lot. I hope MAC keeps these around for good! Also, I know this doesn't really effect the product, but the box it comes in is super adorable.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego , Ca
Sooooo.....I went to MAC to switch things up a bit, I never shop there I opt for Sephora. I have been wanting to try the fix + since it's a cult favorite. They had the new limited edition sprays on display and one of the smelled amazing. The label said it was lavender so I purchased that one. I got home and OH MY GOD, it smelled so bad. I am sensitive to smell and was hoping it would dissipate after it dries but no. It actually ended up making me nauseous and I had to return it....what a bummer
Bao X.
Bao X.
I just bought this along with Rose and Coconut from MAC's Work It Out collection and I can't wait to use it! It's the same as the original clear Prep & Prime Fix+ but with a hint of Lavender for smell. I absolutely love the mini bottle and will take it with me when I travel and go out. It's a must have if you love the original! ♡
Nina C.
Nina C.
East Lansing, MI
This product smells amazing to me and makes my makeup last all day i do find out that with constant use this product takes a little bit of time to get rid of so definely worth it's easy to apply with little maintenance and I can take it anywhere definitely plan on buying this product again
Kiesa H.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Fix + is a staple in my collection!! I use this to hydrate my face, intensify my pigments and to set my makeup! Although it is not a setting spray it helps my makeup lay nicely and not look powdery or cakey! Definitely worth the money! I have repurchased at least ten times!!
Dava R.
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Smells amazing! But the size goes so quickly :( I literally could use this in like two weeks! I don't think the formula in this one is as good as the original either but it's still good. I just don't think buying this small of a bottle is worth it.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Lafayette
Although this doesn't technically set your makeup, it helps blend down all of the product on your face and it gives a nice and even look. I love the packaging and the cap and size make it easy to travel with.
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Cornelia , GA
Love Love Love Love LOVEEEE!!! It smells good & it always gives me that fresh feeling. It's honestly just amazing!! I would defiantly recommend this product if you haven't tried it yet. It's a must!!!!!
Sammie B.
Sammie B.
Really love this it leaves you face refreshed when sprayed before apply makeup . I also use it after applying makeup because it melt all the makeup together to give off a more natural look instead of a cakey look
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I love this I wish they can make the larger bottle it smells good also not too pricey can be taking while traveling or in ur purse I also love the packaging !
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?
Nely M.
Nely M.
Terrebonne
Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!
airene d.
airene d.
Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it really help when u live in a hot country?