BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Gloria K.
San Diego, CA
**QUICK TIP: This is on sale as a set with the other scents (rose and coconut) on the MAC website and at Nordstrom, Macys, & bloomingdale's**

Love that this product is so versatile! You can use it before or after applying your makeup, or even on days when you wear no makeup at all. I avoid using primers before makeup because I'm afraid they'll clog my pores or make me oily, but this preps my skin without weighing it down. I never tried MAC fix + before, but when they came out with limited edition scents I decided to grab a travel size to test out. It's perfect for travel because its small and you can lock the pump, so it doesn't spray all over your bag. The only con is that the scent might not suit everyone. The lavender scent is actually pretty strong, but I think it's quite nice. Also, I have allergies, but this scent doesn't give me any issues.
Dianna K.
Rochester, NY
MAC's prep and prime + lavender = AMAZING! I love me some essential oils! This product is my favorite thing ever. Keeps makeup on allllll day long. Super was to use, and smells awesome! Only con is that I wish it came in full size! Toats recommended!
Yacely m.
This are a most on your makeup kit , is a prep + fix spray and the scent is incredible feels so good on the skin, helps set makeup for a long wear . My favorite scents are coconut and lavender.
Brittany M.
Seattle , WA
New favorite product ever. I bought the lavender and have tried the rose as well, both are amazing. I love these setting mists and the scents are to die for. I'm a little obsessed but what's not to love?! They hydrate your skin throughout the day, smell amazing, and set your make up. Plus I love the to-go size because I travel a lot. I hope MAC keeps these around for good! Also, I know this doesn't really effect the product, but the box it comes in is super adorable.
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
Sooooo.....I went to MAC to switch things up a bit, I never shop there I opt for Sephora. I have been wanting to try the fix + since it's a cult favorite. They had the new limited edition sprays on display and one of the smelled amazing. The label said it was lavender so I purchased that one. I got home and OH MY GOD, it smelled so bad. I am sensitive to smell and was hoping it would dissipate after it dries but no. It actually ended up making me nauseous and I had to return it....what a bummer
Bao X.
I just bought this along with Rose and Coconut from MAC's Work It Out collection and I can't wait to use it! It's the same as the original clear Prep & Prime Fix+ but with a hint of Lavender for smell. I absolutely love the mini bottle and will take it with me when I travel and go out. It's a must have if you love the original! ♡
Nina C.
East Lansing MI
This product smells amazing to me and makes my makeup last all day i do find out that with constant use this product takes a little bit of time to get rid of so definely worth it's easy to apply with little maintenance and I can take it anywhere definitely plan on buying this product again
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
Fix + is a staple in my collection!! I use this to hydrate my face, intensify my pigments and to set my makeup! Although it is not a setting spray it helps my makeup lay nicely and not look powdery or cakey! Definitely worth the money! I have repurchased at least ten times!!
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
Smells amazing! But the size goes so quickly :( I literally could use this in like two weeks! I don't think the formula in this one is as good as the original either but it's still good. I just don't think buying this small of a bottle is worth it.
Taylor A.
Edmond
This is a great product. I wouldn't trade it. Has a lovely smell and just refreshing. It's super easy to apply and use. It stays forever. The product bottle is super easy to use and quick. I would highly recommend this.
Jasmine F.
How goos does this work? Has anyone broke out using this product?
Nely M.
Terrebonne
Exactly what I'm looking for!!!!
airene d.
Ive seen so many youtube bloggers using this product. But will it really help when u live in a hot country?
diane l.
N Chesterfld, VA
Ok I have always just used the original fix plus...is the charcoal one good ??? Or just the same.. specifically for on the skin ... has anyone noticed any added/different benefits???