BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Rariany A.
I've heard of but never used, would like to try Besides telling me that she is very good being from an amrca that I buy the most I have never bought this
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Love using this on my face when I'm priming and spay my beauty blender. A little goes along way. I bought it from Nordstrom from the lovely Mac counter.
Jasmine Q.
Love this product. Easy to use. A little pricey but it's worth it. Helps me with my dry skin. Helps keep my skin in track. Travel size. Smells great.
Kae C.
One of my favorites to use. It is a To in one for me, so I use it as a primer and setting spray. The finish makes my skin look smooth and together.
Brittney B.
Duluth, GA
I just posted all three reviews on my previous post. I also inserted pictures. Although they’re almost gone, I still would prefer something else.
brittany s.
Taylorsville, KY
I LOVE THIS SPRAY!!!!!! If you have a shadow that won't pick up well, use fix plus, if you need a splash of moisture fix plus, this is awesome!!!
Jennii b.
I absolutely live by this product it smells amazing I love this pre I actually have the Mac fruity juice collection. Definitely worth your money
Kylee R.
Plainfield, IN
love everything about this!! also the fact that it has coconut in it says everything ,because coconut is very good for you!!! also very hydrating
Kylee S.
Love the original version but not so much of the coconut smell, it works exactly the same. As it is the best primer water!!! That I have tried
Tyffani E.
I love this stuff! My favorite is spraying some onto my brush before I apply my eyeshadow, it makes the color more vibrant and really pop.
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?