BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores.

Crystal M.
Oh man the Mac prime and fix sprays have always been one of my favorites. Now to add coconut to it makes it even better. The scent is light and super nice. It has always held my makeup up all and I love to use this one even more with the coconut in it.
Tutorialsbyvee đź’„.
Long Beach, CA
This is one of those multi-use products thats honestly worth spending on đź’°You can use this to prime before applying makeup , after applying makeup , you can apply this on your brush to amplify your highlight or shimmer shadow !
Bellyni M.
Probably one of the best things that MAC had and took away from me lol they need to make it permanent lol. It has a beautiful subtle coconut scent which I love.
Lyndsae M.
Bristol, FL
As someone with oily skin, I swear by a primer. This is one of the best I've tried! And coconut is one of my favorite smells. Can't go wrong with this product!
Brianna G.
Kennewick
I like this product except that it is a bit pricier for how much is in the bottle, it is a good product, the smell is amazing. Would I buy it again? Maybe not.
Rariany A.
I've heard of but never used, would like to try Besides telling me that she is very good being from an amrca that I buy the most I have never bought this
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Love using this on my face when I'm priming and spay my beauty blender. A little goes along way. I bought it from Nordstrom from the lovely Mac counter.
Jasmine Q.
Love this product. Easy to use. A little pricey but it's worth it. Helps me with my dry skin. Helps keep my skin in track. Travel size. Smells great.
Kae C.
One of my favorites to use. It is a To in one for me, so I use it as a primer and setting spray. The finish makes my skin look smooth and together.
Brittney B.
Duluth, GA
I just posted all three reviews on my previous post. I also inserted pictures. Although they’re almost gone, I still would prefer something else.
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?