BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Leah H.
Kansas City, MO
This prep and prime is amazing. Smells like tropical paradise and feels refreshing. Sets makeup or great when you need a refresher. Great for my sensitive skin as well.
Brenda M.
This product is amazing it preps your skin very nice it's is just amazing it helps to just make your skin look great when you put makeup on I bought this at Dillard's this is a repeat I have used this product quit a few I would buy again anytime great product
Hallie S.
Los Gatos
Wonderfully primes the face for a full layer of makeup. Keeps everything out for the day - even fussy products which tend to slip off easily! A real life saver, or should I say makeup saver!
Nallely F.
Warner Robins
The only words i have for this product is AMAZING!!! I love mac cosmetics! Ive been using this brand since i first started wearing makeup! Lasts all day!! And the price is affordable
Nicole A.
Smells good but doesn't help my oily skin and when I spray it melts my makeup instead of leaving it on. Can be purchased for around $24 I think. Packaging is good.
Jasmine M.
This product is my favorite setting spray that I have used so far. It was easy to apply and use on my face, which was nice. The packaging is absolutely fantastic. I am kinda pale and my skin is oily in my t-zone. I would definitely buy it again I love it.
Tutorialsbyvee 💄.
Long Beach, CA
This is one of those multi-use products thats honestly worth spending on 💰You can use this to prime before applying makeup , after applying makeup , you can apply this on your brush to amplify your highlight or shimmer shadow !
Bellyni M.
Probably one of the best things that MAC had and took away from me lol they need to make it permanent lol. It has a beautiful subtle coconut scent which I love.
Lyndsae M.
Bristol, FL
As someone with oily skin, I swear by a primer. This is one of the best I've tried! And coconut is one of my favorite smells. Can't go wrong with this product!
Brianna G.
Kennewick
I like this product except that it is a bit pricier for how much is in the bottle, it is a good product, the smell is amazing. Would I buy it again? Maybe not.
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?