BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores.

Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
If you want a flawless finish I suggest and I beg you guys to purchase this and the smell omg . I love this stuff it's so easy to apply I have no cons about this baby . Definitely you guys need to buy this
Dayshaa M.
Rapid City SD
smelt amazing and primed very good in my opinion, also it made my make up look and stay in place pretty well all day. I also didn't see any problems with my make up towards the end of the day.
Navit D.
The setting spray is great I normally the regular one but this one with the coconut sent just makes it so much better! It makes your face feel refreshed and your makeup stays on for days!
Nargiza M.
Congers, NY
I use it as a primer and as a setting spray😋😋😋. I love the smell of it. MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Coconut it's affordable and keeps your makeup on place at least for 5 hours for sure
Tiana P.
Loganville, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!  I didn't believe the hype for this at first but after I got my hands on it, i couldn't stop using it. It works great at a  refresher spray before foundation and it also is good for a setting spray. I only tried the travel size so I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Cece C.
San Jose
THIS SMELLS AMAZING!!!! Fix plus is such an amazing prepping and setting spray. Although the packaging is not the most interesting, the product itself makes up for it! Its as good as or sometimes even better than most setting sprays. I dont think i would buy again due to its high price.
Vanessa C.
Tallahassee, FL
The fact that they made a smaller bottle of fix plus is amazing because this can be the travel sized bottle. Fix plus is a must in your kit it gives your makeup that glowy affect as if your a celebrity.
Jennifer C.
Sanford, FL
I love this coconut version of fixplus! It smells so good! I would love for them to bring it back in full size year round! I bought several of these travel sizes so I can take them with me anywhere.
Rudy G.
Riverside, CA
1. The smell is to die for.
2. It's refreshing.
3. It gets the job done.
SIMPLE
If you use a metallic shadow, this gives that extra zouze on the color pay off. As well as highlighter! Must use!
Leah H.
Kansas City, MO
This prep and prime is amazing. Smells like tropical paradise and feels refreshing. Sets makeup or great when you need a refresher. Great for my sensitive skin as well.
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?