BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Brenna F.
I wish they made it in its full size again like they did a while ago when it first came out! I went through two bottles and now I got my hands on a few of this size. Can't go wrong with fix plus. The smell is nice and fresh without being overpowering. Reminds me of summer!
Daisy V.
Long Beach , CA
I love this product . It keeps my skin dewy through out the day . It gives me a nice and glory look . This was the first time I ever bought this since one of the makeup artists had recommended it to me and I bought it at the MAC store in Macy's . I've actually given many to my friends .
Amber S.
Science Hill, KY
If ur considering getting fix plus, just do it! It's a essential to have! It's great to use on shadow brushes to make shimmer eyeshadows a foiled look or make them more pigmented. This makes ur powders on ur face just melt into your skin and make it look like ur skin.
Eunique J.
San Pablo, CA
I have tried a lot of other setting sprays but you can't go wrong with mac fix plus honestly, this Kees my makeup looking nice all day. I even spray this on before I put on my primer. This works wonders and it's reasonable for a setting spray that actually will work.
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
i love this! mac always has the best makeup and somewhat cheaper than sephora. it's easy to use and glides on easily but some might say it's blotchy. i wouldn't was its cheap but if someone wants to go all out with their makeup i would recommend this product to them
Montana M.
this product smelled and felt so refreshing on my fave! Its easy to apply and use. Just a few mista and youre good to go! However, for the price I didnt see much different in my make up compared to cheaper products. If you want to spend the money I say go for it!
Emma C.
This is one of my favorite products. It locks in your makeup and helps it stay on ALL DAY. It is a little pricey, but worth it. It's easily sprayed on and quite refreshing in the mornings. I also LOVE the scent, and am working my way through the bottle quickly
Raquel K.
Laredo, TX
Love everything about this spray! It is so good and I am never without it! It's great to hydrate the skin, love the coconut scent, I keep it in the fridge and use it to freshen up! I also use these to intensify highlighter and foiled eyeshadows!
JaDeion J.
Houma, LA
I have combination skin with more oil in my t-zone area. I find this gives me a really nice overall refreshed glow. Pros: refreshing glow. Cons: if used with a moisturizing foundation, it can feel and look a bit heavy/oily. I would recommend this product to be used when you don't plan on wearing a moisturizing liquid foundation.
Kloey S.
Portland, OR
This product is not really for oily skin aka me (didn't know that when buying)... it supposed to give you a fresh look, but the way my skin is set up it just made me into a grease ball. However my friends with normal dry skin love it.
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?