BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Brooklyn K.
This is the PERFECT Summer facial spray! Fix + is great for setting your makeup to look more like skin, or used to dampen to brush for using powder products “wet”. The COCONUT smell is AMAZING but it does smell like a light artificial (obviously) coconut. The scent doesn’t linger on the skin, but smells so yummy in the summer!
Dominique M.
Boston, MA
I love the smell of this prep + prime fix spray! I heard that they stopped selling it for a while and brought it back in travel sizes. I am glad they did as it is easier to nring with you when you go out. This product can be used before or after make-up or both. Helps you feel refresh and make-up stays longer.
Michelle T.
New York
I still have this and continue to use this every day ! It is such a cute small package and it last a decent amount of time and leaves your skin looking dewy and allows your make up to stay put all day , I just spray this over my face after I’m done doing my make up and I’m all good to go , must get this !!
Sammy S.
I do love this prep and prime because you can use it for literally anything. To prime your face before applying nakeup or for setting make up. You can even usr it to pick up more product when you are applying glitter or shimmery eye shadow or even matte eyeshadow. Hands down a great product to have in your purse throughout the day
Rylee E.
This primer is a life saver ... and smells amazinggg ❤️ It makes my face so smooth !!! My skin tone is a light tone and breaks out very little :) some pros to this product is that it makes your face really soft and there isn't really cons to it I would most deffenatly recommend this to others
Nevaeh F.
Chicago
This spray feels so nice on your skin even when he just put it on just to put it on very moisturizing feels very nice it's very affordable this is way better than other products let me just say no tea no shade but yes definitely you guys should buy this this is a great product this is Kylie
Leslie F.
I think this is the best product from MAC, it is amazing how you can make any shadow brighter (you just have to wet ur brush) also I used before I do my makeup for hydrated my skin 💄 and after for set it up, so it is pretty amazing how you can obtained to much benefits from one product!!! Recommended 1000%
Abi M.
Crystal Lake, IL
 This product is really good for dry skin. Whenever I use this product it gives a perfect base to my makeup and the packaging is absolutely beautifull. I love how sleek it is. Compared to other prime sprays it is definitely my favorite along with the Kat Von D. Definitely a good purchase .
Mariana G.
Bogata, TX
This product is absolutely great. I was a little scared to use it at first because I have combination skin. I am oily in my Tzone but dry everywhere else. I used it and my skin felt and looked absolutely great! If you could have any product in your makeup bag it should be this. It's not just a good makeup primer its also great for making eyeshadow look beautiful. I spray some of this onto my brush and dip it into my eyeshadow pigment looks great.
Brenna F.
I wish they made it in its full size again like they did a while ago when it first came out! I went through two bottles and now I got my hands on a few of this size. Can't go wrong with fix plus. The smell is nice and fresh without being overpowering. Reminds me of summer!
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?