BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Gabriela C.
This product is amazing. I don't go a day without using it. This is not a setting spray. However, It's a mist that will help your makeup look less "powdery". It's smells great and feels great. Its multi use I use it to foil my eyeshadows, wet my powder products for eyebrows or eyes. I even like spraying it on my hair. MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Coconut
Katie T.
Love this product, this size is nice for travel so you don't have to lug the big bottle. The coconut scent is really nice and refreshing. It makes your makeup stay out all day and can also refresh your makeup after a long day. Use it on your eye shadow brush to make shimmer eye shadows look super metallic!
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Fix+ is BOMB but when they added the coconut scent...awesome. I just wish they would bring back the large sizes.

Fix+ is my go to set spray make my makeup melt all in and get rid of that powdery look. It's also good to dampened brushes to use eyeshadows wet (you get more intense color that way).
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I got the Juicy Fruity Prep + Prime Fix+ which is the coconut scented one. It smells delicious! Works well with my oily skin without making me extra greasy. Some setting sprays cause makeup to crack and break apart for those of us with oily skin. So I am glad this was not one of those!!
Johanna V.
Highly recommend it. Love the smell. It's so soft. It's only 12 dollars. It's worth it. Just spray to set or just to refresh your face. I love everything. The packaging the smell. I would recommend to everyone.
Sharon G.
Lawrenceville
I really liked this product. Not only did it smell good, but it made my makeup last & set nicely into my face. I've probably repurchased this item like 3 times! Even my mom & sister love it and can't compare it to any other spray. I love this spray so much and I'd keep buying it for the rest of my life if I can. 10/10 recommend
Rie G.
Aaaaaaaaamaze balls!!! This Prep and Prime spray is hands down the best. As a background actress, I need a good setting spray for my tattoo makeup. This Prep+Prime spray is the best!!! I chose the Coconut scent and love it. A little goes a long way, and I don't have to worry about my make-up rubbing off in between sets.
Lauren K.
Shenandoah, PA
I picked up this version of fix plus because I love all things coconut. Obviously it's fix plus so I loved the product. I didn't feel that the scent was all the coconutty. I'm not going to repurchase in this scent if they keep it around, I'm just going to stick to the regular fix plus because I think I like the original scent better.
Hallie D.
TWINSBURG
I use thia product as part of my daily routine. It smells amazing and goes on easily. It defiantly helps to keep my makeup looking fabulous all day. I have been buying this product for years and usually get it at the MAC outlet near me. I defiantly reccomend this product to those who want a fresh looking face of makeup all day.
Brooklyn K.
This is the PERFECT Summer facial spray! Fix + is great for setting your makeup to look more like skin, or used to dampen to brush for using powder products “wet”. The COCONUT smell is AMAZING but it does smell like a light artificial (obviously) coconut. The scent doesn’t linger on the skin, but smells so yummy in the summer!
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?