BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores.

Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I love this product perfect for traveling. Performs very well and works well with my combination skin. The bottle sprays well and in my opinion the coconut scent is not overpowering. This product has a nice packaging.
Natalie B.
This stuff is the beezwax!!! Im in the military so its hard to wear makeup without it coming off all over the place. I spray about two sprays 12" from my face before applying my makeup which is normally just a MAC mineralize powder, a little contour, and blush and when I say it made me look flawless!!!! I then sprayed one spray just to allow the powder to officially set!!! It smells so good and love the lock on the bottle!!! I am little distraught that it would be cheaper if I got it at MAC but hey im in the military I got make due. Overall great product and it lasts all day!!!
Natalie A.
This is awesome! I don't find that it smells like coconut (trust me, I would smell it; I live for coconut-scented things), but that wasn't a selling point for me anyways. I love using this to set my face on a day-to-day basis, when I only really wear some mascara, eyeliner, and highlight. It does such a nice job of hydrating my skin and setting my highlight to make it look like the most natural glow in the world. I love it. The mist is also perfect on this thing, it's a very fine spritz that still gets your skin but doesn't leave drops on your face (probably wouldn't be a good thing if you have a full face of makeup on). Some setting sprays tend to break me out, but this one doesn't. That's how I know it's a keeper!
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Love love love this product! I don't know why I didn't purchase it before. I use a lot of MAC products but this is my first go at this spray. I was intrigued by the coconut scent. However, it is a very very light scent - almost not even coconuty. But anyway, this stuff is amazing! It works wonders with to set my everyday makeup, in which I use MAC face & body with MAC mineralize skinfinish natural. It all goes together so well and helps my makeup to last throughout the workday! I definitely want to try out the other scents as well!
Kaila D.
This was a gift from my mom who knows I love makeup. I had honestly never tried fix+ before, despite its cult status. But now I get it. The coconut smell is light, but refreshing, and reminds me of a scented coconut oil, not the terribly sweet fake coconut smell. The product has been great to throw in my bag for using after the gym. I use it for eyeshadows to make foiled or for setting my makeup. Love it
Kristin A.
Channelview, TX
Love this stuff! Love the coconut scent too! I use this when my face is feeling dry with or without makeup. It definitely helps the dry feeling getting a nice refresh. I purchase this every time I run out. I've never had an issue with it spraying, it sprays a nice mist.
Megan H.
I recently purchased this product and am incredibly impressed. Not only is it a great primer, but it also serves to wet beauty blenders and intensify powder shadows/highlighters. Ontop of it's prep work it smells AMAZING! It reminds me of a sultry nutty coconut smell and I'm living for it. I also love that it came in a travel size. I mean...let's face it, most of us end up taking our makeup with us on the go at one time or another. This is perfect for emergency bags, travel, or as a space saver. I absolutely love it!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Purchased the coconut Fix+ because I'm a sucker for anything coconut. I wouldn't say the scent description is very accurate. It smells more like vanilla to me, oh well. The product is still great. Doesn't prolong my makeup wear, but is still a great setting spray. Decently priced. The spray is an even mist so you don't need to worry about taking a straight shot to the face. Overall I really like this product and will continue to purchase when available.
Katie T.
Love this product, this size is nice for travel so you don't have to lug the big bottle. The coconut scent is really nice and refreshing. It makes your makeup stay out all day and can also refresh your makeup after a long day. Use it on your eye shadow brush to make shimmer eye shadows look super metallic!
Gabriela C.
This product is amazing. I don't go a day without using it. This is not a setting spray. However, It's a mist that will help your makeup look less "powdery". It's smells great and feels great. Its multi use I use it to foil my eyeshadows, wet my powder products for eyebrows or eyes. I even like spraying it on my hair. MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Coconut
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?