BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Chiara B.
By far the best primer. It hydrates your skin and makes it all even so that you can have a smooth face and base for make up application. The texture is very nice and so is the light fragrance. Packaging is nice. I would recommend this for anyone looking for to get an even skin without drying it.
Jacquie N.
My go to mini primer can take this anywhere for a touch up. This is easy to use and the price is great because it last long. Wish Mac keep this on forever in bigger size bottle
Emma R.
Not only does this product smell great it also works really well. It is better than others that I have tried and I love it. It makes my makeup last all day long and I love the box packaging. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Kimberly A.
Battle Ground, WA
The smell is great and its refreshing, feel moisturizing and doesn't leave the skin oily but if you've already tried the regular fix plus you'd know that as well
Quinty v.
Eindhoven
I think I would really Like this product! I don't have A fixing spray so it would be Nice if I can Get this one!! Also Because its coconut And I love that!
shante l.
Montreal
It smell very good it smell like coconut it make my skin stick a little idk if that normal it very good price but it make my foundation last long
Noemi Angella K.
London , Uk
I Use this every Time when i do my make up, i take it to Travel
With me And i can just recomand this for my friends And family, i love Mac
Wajiha I.
I feel like it makes my face more oily but the other ones don't I have a travel.size . And I have reused the packaging for rose water init
Meghan B.
Halifax, WY
Amazing fresh scent! My everyday go to, keeps make up looking dewy and fresh all day. Lasts forever. Best setting spray on the market
Alessandra C.
Lima
It prepares the skin very well, for makeup makes it very soft and I recommend makeup lasts much more, mac is the best brands
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?