BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Nadia B.
Essex, Essex
Fix plus is a holy grail! It fnishes my makeup and gets rid of that powdery look on the face. It helps makeup and skin merge together to look more natural and effortless. Love it.
gillian a.
Kennoway
This smells great and works amazing!!! I swear by this product! I have some dry skin so usuing this on top of my foundation is amazing! Lasts long and I use it all the time with it being a small bottle it's great too travel with and put in my bag when going out!!
Kate T.
Victoria, BC
I am a long time user of Mac fix plus and this is my favourite scented version of all the sprays. I am super happy they decided to make this permanent as it is the nicest smell of coconut and makes you feel like you’re on a tropical oasis!
Juls D.
Montreal
I LOOOOOOVE the Mac setting sprays I even use this as a mist to hydrate my face it leaves my skin looking dewy and beautiful! I use the original one normally but I think they all work amazingly !
heather J.
Falmouth place , Runcorn
Make up stayed on all day every time I use this product so refreshing and not to heavy of a spray perfect mist to not drench your face to set your makeup definitely recommend
Aya a.
TraduireI'm not sure if I buy into the hype with this. The only time I've used it as a primer or as a setting spray was when I get my makeup done at the MAC counter. Each of those 15 or 20 times, I have found that my skin is still oily within an hour or two; however, that could just be because of how much foundation they use. Having said that, I do love this for the purpose of foiling my pigments or frost or lustre shadows. It's much more effective than water and makes it stay all day. I've been meaning to try it with glitter for my lips but haven't gotten around to it. It is quite expensive to use it exclusively for shiny eye looks on a night out but I guess worth trying.
liana w.
montreal, QC
This is a super useful product that will work for any makeup lover or pro artist! i always keep this spray stocked in my kit and for personal use. it's great to spray on your brush to foil any pigments/intensify their appearance. it also helps settle down any powderiness left on the skin after makeup application. while it wont prolong the wear of your makeup, it melts it into the skin so that your face glows in a healthy way. for added longwear, i use this mostly on the high points of the face and then use either nyx matte spray or ud all nighter to set the rest of the face. i do love the scented option. too bad they dont offer any permamently
Leah D.
I love this mini fix+. This spray is amazing for foiling eyeshadows or spraying all over your face before or after applying foundation to help it blend out flawlessly. The bottle has an easy to use pump and really is a nice mist when sprayed. The great thing about the mini travel size is you can take it anywhere with you and easy to use if you notice your makeup starting to cake or crease a little throughout the day. The coconut scent is yummy to and a great bonus to an amazing versatile product!
Lucy O.
Stafford, Staffordshire
This product is a must have when it comes to setting your makeup and also wetting your brushes to make your highlight or pigment really stand out! It is so easy to apply as you just spray it where you want it and I will always buy it again and again as it is definitely one of my favourite makeup sprays. However the only downside is as the bottle isn't very big it runs out very quickly if you like to use it often, therefore I would tend to buy the larger bottle.
Lizbeth B.
The MAC PREP+PRIME Coconut, act as much as primer or fix makeup. Is excellent given that the face looks fresh and the makeup look intact and beautiful. Has a sweet coconut smell. Is ideal for travel. Y recommend this product.
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?