BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores.

Mayra H.
I really love love love this prep and the smell is great love how it leaves my make up im obsessed..and its affordable!
Mariah F.
Port Wentworth, GA
I love this product. It really holds my makeup well. I use it before applying and after applying. It looks super good
Celene M.
Use this before and after I do my makeup and my makeup looks flawless it feels light and fresh and it smells soo good
Estefania S.
Chula Vista, CA
This product smells amazing. I'm so glad it just came out. I haven't bought it but am looking forward to buying it
maria B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this. Great for travel and carrying around in your purse to use throughout the day the smell is also amazing
Bailey W.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
oh my god I LOVED THIS. it smells so so so good. i’m so sad that it was only limited time because I was obsessed.
Leslie A.
Riverside
I am not so obsessed with this setting spray as I am with other setting sprays . it's not the worse nor the best.
Alice N.
Really really really good it is awesome it has alot product it is honestly so so so so amazing I liked it alot...
Crystal W.
Love this as a premier. The smell is nice and the feel is velvety soft. You cannot go wrong with MAC products.
Mariah S.
This spray is my life. I love it so much. The feel, smell, effectiveness. It's so light and works so well. A+
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?