BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

noehly a.
Good for every day use and traveling perfect size. Love the smell and how its better than others in the marker a but pricey.
Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
I love the coconut scent infused in it. It awakens my skin. I use it before moisturizer, after foundation and setting powder.
Angela A.
I already love the regular fix+ but the coconut one is amazing as well. It works the same, I just love the coconut scent
Raquel R.
Malden
Love all the fix +, although they are not setting sprays but more of a mist to make the makeup bendable. Smells amazing.
Shalishala L.
Tifton, GA
Primer elf is very very okay to use for the price. It does the same as the other stuff it don't last long but it's okay
Mayra H.
I really love love love this prep and the smell is great love how it leaves my make up im obsessed..and its affordable!
Celene M.
Use this before and after I do my makeup and my makeup looks flawless it feels light and fresh and it smells soo good
Mariah F.
Port Wentworth, GA
I love this product. It really holds my makeup well. I use it before applying and after applying. It looks super good
Estefania S.
Chula Vista, CA
This product smells amazing. I'm so glad it just came out. I haven't bought it but am looking forward to buying it
Leslie A.
Riverside
I am not so obsessed with this setting spray as I am with other setting sprays . it's not the worse nor the best.
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?