BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores.

Kylee R.
Plainfield, IN
love everything about this!! also the fact that it has coconut in it says everything ,because coconut is very good for you!!! also very hydrating
Brittney B.
Duluth, GA
I just posted all three reviews on my previous post. I also inserted pictures. Although they’re almost gone, I still would prefer something else.
Jennii b.
I absolutely live by this product it smells amazing I love this pre I actually have the Mac fruity juice collection. Definitely worth your money
Kylee S.
Love the original version but not so much of the coconut smell, it works exactly the same. As it is the best primer water!!! That I have tried
Desiree R.
I use this before during and after my finished look. Its very versatile. I use it a lot for my eye-shadow to make them stand out even more!
Tyffani E.
I love this stuff! My favorite is spraying some onto my brush before I apply my eyeshadow, it makes the color more vibrant and really pop.
Blanca L.
Bell, CA
I love Mac produts you can just feel the difference in your face you can tell its a great product and I would definitely buy it again.
Jocelyn N.
I've never actually used this product but what I've seen on YouTube Channel videos they seemed to work pretty well on people's faces
Mags B.
Shelton, WA
I love this stuff. I Use it before applying makeup and after. I use it for my pigments and metallic colors. I use it for everything!
Anita M.
Duluth, GA
Use this as a primer and a setting spray. It's perfect for going out and everyday. Also great to use on brushes and beauty blender.
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?