BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores. see more...

Desiree R.
I use this before during and after my finished look. Its very versatile. I use it a lot for my eye-shadow to make them stand out even more!
Blanca L.
Bell, CA
I love Mac produts you can just feel the difference in your face you can tell its a great product and I would definitely buy it again.
Jocelyn N.
I've never actually used this product but what I've seen on YouTube Channel videos they seemed to work pretty well on people's faces
Mags B.
Shelton, WA
I love this stuff. I Use it before applying makeup and after. I use it for my pigments and metallic colors. I use it for everything!
Anita M.
Duluth, GA
Use this as a primer and a setting spray. It's perfect for going out and everyday. Also great to use on brushes and beauty blender.
Jessie B.
This stuff is amazing. It's a great setting spray, AND it smells like coconut! My favorite. This product makes me feel beautiful.
Jarxzelle P.
When I was using this, it made my makeup stay but it wasn't matte and that was the only problem. I probably wouldn't use it again
ila i.
Amazing it keeps my makeup on all day and keeps my face refreshed and non cakey I love it to pieces highly recommend for you all
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Love this as a primer for my face. Smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft.  Also keeps my makeup looking flawless all day.
Ivette Q.
I love it smells like vacation on your face it's amazing & hydrating as well. The coconut
Fix + only comes in the travel size
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?