BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: M.A.C Prep + Prime Fix+ takes on a delicious twist with the introduction of fragrances that offer all of the benefits of the original formula but with uplifting scent. What it does: Vitamins and minerals give your skin an instant boost of moisture; an infusion of green tea, chamomile and cucumber soothe; and a lightweight mist formula helps make your complexion look refreshed and finished. How to use: Hold the bottle 12 inches away from your face and spray evenly. Use alone or to finish your makeup. Color(s): coconut, lavender, rose. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+. Style Number: 5346151. Available in stores.

Shania V.
Ranger, WV
I’ve been using the Mac fix+ for years and love it. It’s got a great scent and great packaging. It works better than any of my other setting sprays and that is why I continue to repurchase over and over again. Highly recommend.
Kasie G.
I loooove these! Got them on sale and got more in these tiny bottles for a cheaper price than buying 1 full size lol! Bought me a few sets! They're so versatile. I use them before and after makeup application and use them to intensify eyeshadows and highlighters! My number one buy from MAC! 🤗
Julie H.
OBSESSED! I love using MAC prep and prime fix + before my makeup! My skin is combo, and sometimes blotchy. This calms my skin, hydrates it beautifully for makeup. Only con is that The sprayer doesn’t spray the mist quite fine as I would like. I will always have the coconut scent!
Kasey E.
Ferguson, MO
This is pretty much become my favorite I can’t stop spraying it. I already love MAC Fix+ normally that the coconut scent just made me so happy. It smells so good I can’t wait to buy this again !
Cindy L.
San Jose
I have this in the largest size, and I am OBSESSED! I spray this on before foundation and to set and blend my makeup at the end. I also have the regular, but the coconut just makes you feel like you're on vacation! I would 100% recommend to anyone, especially if you're looking a little cakey, this will fix it right up!
Elizabeth J.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this stuff! I use it to wet my beauty blender, to prime my face, and to set my face. It is difficult for me to find a spray like this that I enjoy, and this spray checks all of the boxes. The smell is nice, and not overwhelming. It has lasted me for a long time, but I can sneer you that I will be buying it again.
Valerie T.
harrisburg
This literally smells so yummy, I am obsessed and I think for coconut like all the time LOL so you’re hearing this from coconut addict but it’s definitely worth the price
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
Gotta love a staple brand like MAC. Ive tried several other setting sprays and none of them can stand next to mac. This is my go to and I love it even more that they have come out with the coconut scented setting spray. Its a win all around
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
AmaZing setting spray and also good when you want to get your brushes wet! The smells doesn’t really seems like coconut. It has typical packaging which I don’t mind and I would totally recommend it to everyone! It’s really good
April R.
Los Angeles, CA
MAC Sized To Go Prep + Prime Fix+ - Coconut I LOVE this primer! It smells so delicious I just want to soak my face in it! It leaves my make up lasting long for hours and even when I don’t wear make up I sometimes like to spray a little mist on face for a little glow look.
Tanzie R.
Is there any difference in formula from the original?
Gris H.
Does this works also as a moisturizer or it need a moisturizer?
Savanna V.
Is this really good as people say? Is it like a matt look after foundation?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I so wanna try this!! Has anyone uses it?