MAC Shock Lipgelee Lip Gloss, Lil' Sizzler uploaded by Sabrina K.MAC Shock Lipgelee Lip Gloss, Lil' Sizzler uploaded by Yam D.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Shock Lipgelee Lip Gloss, Lil' SizzlerDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find see more...

MAC Shock Lipgelee Lip Gloss, Lil' Sizzler
  • "This color is soooo pretty! Lip gloss will always be in and this color definitely goes well for anyone's skintone, especially for darker skin tones in my opinion. It makes your lips look glossy and moisturized with a subtle tint of color! I would definitely recommend this product." in 29 reviews
  • "The color in the tube is deceiving you will not be walking around with hot orange colored lips but you will have a get long lasting shine that will add a little pigment too or slightly change a lip color underneath. Always a mac fan a worth the extra price. " in 21 reviews
Mia C.
Los Angeles , CA
This sure gives a nice shine to my lips and like many of Mac's lip products, it smells good too... I'd just warn most people about carelessly throwing it in your purse without thinking as things can get messy in there... Like sticky messy as the cap came off accidentally. The squeeze of the bottle probably made the matter worse, but I know I'll just have to be more careful next time and I know you won't make the same mistake as me.
Asma A.
This Mac lip gloss is so nice a lot of people like to use it yes it did meet my expectations because it goes on your lips perfectly and it has that type shimmery gloss to it and it has a nice look to it you can we’re it with makeup and without makeup. This lip gloss make you look so poping on your lips.
Shasha S.
Heydy R.
Richmond
Very sticky but also very shiny so it has both its pros and cons a little pricey for what it is tho not sure it was a good purchase but hey that’s how you learn I can get the exact same from wet and wild for about 2 dollars without the extra sticky feeling
Gaby G.
I’m such a huge fan of lip gloss and this is definitely one of my favs. This gloss has the perfect amount of shimmer and color it’s perfect for any daytime makeup. The price isn’t too much either and the packaging is perfect to fit in any bag or clutch, I love!
Gabrielaa A.
Bronx
I did loved the producttt!!!! It is very softt and moisturized my lips..... it is also very easy to apply, the packaging that the product came was aight. I was surprised because it was shinny when I put it on. I would day that this is a nice product I love lipglosses and this is one lf my favorites!!
Lily B.
woodstock , GA
This lipgloss is AMAZING! I love this so so so much! I have repeated to use this every other day! They have many different colors from nude to bright! It’s long lasting and very smooth when applying! If you don’t have one you should get one for sure!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I love MAC. Their gloss is just as nice as their lipsticks. Layer it on top of a lipstick and get a different feel. Use this on bare lips for a night out or with a more nude color it works for any day meetings. It’s a nice added dash of color.
Madisen M.
Phoenix, AZ
I personally love all of Macs lip products especially their glosses. The thickness makes it last so much longer and I love the consistency. But I kind of have a hard time when I hear they test their products on Animals :/
KELSEY F.
Elizabethton , TN
Mac is perfect and they get it. A high quality makeup brand for a good Price point. Stays on pretty well and doesn’t dry my lips out like a lot of other brands do. I would recommend and it is worth the money.