MAC Shock Collection Lipgelee Lip Gloss uploaded by Valeria M.MAC Shock Collection Lipgelee Lip Gloss uploaded by BARBARA R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC C Shock Collection Lipgelee Lip Gloss, She-Boom!From the 2007 C Shock Collection,Discontinued, Extremely Rare and Hard to find.

MAC Shock Collection Lipgelee Lip Gloss
  • "Love this lip gloss, it lasts forever, looks great and leaves your lips feeling soft. Very glossy and smooth on your lips and no horrible taste." in 27 reviews
  • "Mac lip anything is amazing. The colors go on so nice and can be made to match just about any skin tone. They are long lasting and met my expectations. While they cost a little more they are worth the price." in 7 reviews
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
It's very thick consistency but hydrating enough. It is on the pricier side but it lasts a while! The packaging is the classic MAC sleek black matte.although I think they've updated it since my last purchase. I highly recommend, side note it does have a very distinct smell. Not bad. Just different 😊
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I love this lipgloss! The color is great because it’s not very bright, just a hint of pigment and I love that it doesn’t get too sticky on my lips. The product is worth the price. I probably won’t run out for a while but I’d repurchase
Makayla P.
ms
This product it’s wonderful. It has a really great affect. It’s a first time but I would definitely used it again. It’s easy to use and apply and a really great package and I would used this. I encourage anyone to try this.
Asa S.
Cambria, CA
These are so good! It has great pigments and it’s easy to carry around. They are packed good. I used it for the first time since the Matte lipsticks chapped my lips and I needed something. I would buy it again!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
taylor e.
ann arbor, MI
absolutely loveeeeee mac. i am a huge supporter of mac cosmetics and i support all of their products. this is a great lip stick, stays on for a very very long time. looks absolutely amazing. would recommend for sure.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It’s okay. Pretty tacky once it is on and I don’t like when gloss feels like that. But I do love the color. I know for the price I paid I could find a better one at Sephora
Chelsea 🎨.
S Padre Isle, TX
I'm a lipgloss addict and MAC is definitely a favorite. Great color for day or night wear! MAC Lip Gelee Lip GlossMAC lipgloss also smells so yummy!
Madisen R.
Dallas, TX
This gloss feels so lush on the lips. It's slightly sticky, but if applied proportionally it isn't a problem.

Though it is a little pricey, you get what you pay for.

I definitely recommend to those who are gloss lovers!
Danielle S.
Starting to like other brands more, but have been wearing MAC for 10 years and cant seem to escape their cool packaging, fun colors and overall fashionista vibe. I have my favorites, but the lip gloss is one I cannot leave behind. especially since I have to trade in mu used containers. :)