BeautyFaceFacial SkincareM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Trace G

MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Trace G

Colour for the cheeks and face. Various formulas. Different looks.

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush Trace G!
Meagan K.
weston
Purchased at: Sephora
I love allll Mac products. They are just perfect and this shimmer blush leaves a nice glow
Gg K.
I can’t say enough of this . Perfect for all type of skin. And always glow the face and just perfection. I wear it all day and nothing happen to it. And it is nice with the full makeup. Like it
Bria J.
Philadelphia
I love this blush...It’s my go to blush for weddings or natural soft glam looks! It’s very gentle and buildable....anytime I just want to add a sun kissed pop on the cheek this my ride or die blush! I absolutely love it and use this all the time whenever I get the chance!
Karlee H.
Bradenton
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorite products such a beautiful blush. When you want something settled but super shiny for summer this is my favorite pic
Ana M.
sayula
Mi coló de piel es morena, me encanta tono Love joy! Es que mejor me queda para mi color de pielM.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear FoundationMAC Wash & Dry Powder Blush. Cuando llegas a tienda realmente no sabes cuál comprar de toda la gama que ofrecen! Realmente es muy bueno como blush.
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,360 reviews
This is a beautiful blush that I wear as a bronzer. The formula is very pigmented, so a little product goes a long way. The texture is creamy and blends easily. The shimmery gold in this bronzer creates a gorgeous sheen that leaves your complexion glowing. This bronzer adds warmth to your skin and makes you look like you have a beautiful, natural, very realistic tan. I highly recommend this product.
Judith Vanessa F.
Some colors work for me. Some are strenge. You can use this as a bluse and for your eyes too. There are Lots of colors I will never wer. But wtf So eine will like a altrosa in their face. I like the Real pink Tones.
Rhona S.
Châteauguay, QC
It goes on smoothly and gives my skin a healthy looking glow, even when I’m tired and lack energy.
Christina J.
Nanaimo
Nice light shimmer for my fair skin tone. Lasted most of the day. Looks very good in pictures
Alejandra V.
Colonia la reinita
The packaging is very nice and the applicator is great, it allows you to delicately fine the skyn and the center keeps the product retained to be able to distribute it in one go, nothing to say!

Looking for your answer?