MAC Sheertone Blush - Peaches - 6g/0.2oz uploaded by Sarah M.MAC Sheertone Blush - Peaches - 6g/0.2oz uploaded by Sarah M.

BY JUBUJUB

MAC Sheertone Powder Blush in the shade Peaches. Powder Blush is formulated to provide fantastic colour and to perform with ease and consistency. Sheertones are long lasting coy colours and true-to-you tints in sheer-on micro-refined powder. They apply... see more...

Melanie S.
Waterbury , CT
So warm this goes so perfect with my skin tone it give me more of warm color and goes well with my bronzer it’s just very warm tones I prefer this over a pink color
Emily C.
Love this blush! I just got it in the mail and I used it for the first time today and it’s such a pretty color 😍 perfect for summer and fair skin tones! It was very pigmented so be careful applying it. This will last me a long time, but I would definitely purchase it again!
abby l.
This is my all time favorite blush! It suits all skin tones! I have a medium skin tone and it works amazing on me when i’m at my tannest and at my palest!! It’s very buildable and very pigmented. Go in with a light hand to avoid adding too much since it’s so pigmented!
Maryam s.
This blush is my go to blush. I truly love this blush and the brand. I always wear it and love to apply it .
It gives me a natural and fresh look. Its very buildable and would recommend it to others as it it’s amazing!!!
🎃Gabby🎃 O.
Belper
This is one of my favourite blushes. It’s perfect for someone with very fair skin like myself. It’s slightly less pigmented so you can build up the product without worrying about applying too much on the first go. It gives a lovely natural flush to the cheeks. The peachy shade is perfect for very light skin tones. I’d highly recommend this product to anyone with very pale skin who struggles to find a blush that suits their skin tone. I’d also recommend to those who like to add a little colour to their cheeks but don’t like the full on blush look.
Sarah M.
In my opinion, MAC makes some of the best blushes. I absolutely love the color Peaches from the Sheertone collection. It gives such a beautiful wash of color that you can use with a good foundation or when you just want to have a fresh look with a bb cream. The color can be built up and looks beautiful.

back