BeautyFaceFace MakeupJubujub
MAC Sheertone Blush - Breath Of Plum 6g/02oz

MAC Sheertone Blush - Breath Of Plum 6g/0.2oz

by Jubujub

Mac - Cheek - Sheertone Blush Color makeup for cheeks & face Shy-on tints in a sheer, micro-refined powder Glides on skin smoothly & long lasting Looks natural & makes your facial contour stand out Dermatologist tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Sheertone Blush - Breath Of Plum 6g/0.2oz!
Poli A.
This is my everyday blusher! Suits olive/deeper skin tones. Oldie but a goodie. Very affordable too
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,048 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.
Best Regards.
Mija K.
Vilnius
This blush is amazing! The colour is gorgeous, it is really easy to blend. Not too pigmented, so it looks really natural on the skin.

Looking for your answer?