M.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Shape & Shade Brow Tint - Spiked

MAC Shape & Shade Brow Tint - Spiked

What it is: A brow tint that is the ultimate all-in-one, innovative tool. What it does: It helps you achieve tinted brows with enhanced dimension and smudge-proof, unstoppable extended wear. A liquid brow liner on one end effortlessly fills in sparse brows with strokes of sheer, buildable color while a sponge tip on the other end neatly distributes tinted powder, shading and setting the entire brow in place for hours of waterproof wear. It's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Shape & Shade Brow Tint - Spiked!
Haley C.
Tampa
I love this brow product. Normally I use Anastasia brow wiz in ebony, but iced used that for years and wanted to try something new. I’m so glad I did! This is so easy to use and since it’s a little lighter. I can be heavy handed with the product and it never makes my brows look to harsh. I can just throw this on a day I’m not wearing much makeup and fly out the door! It looks very natural, it mimics the hair strokes on the brow which I love. I have dark hair, practically black and this color still worked well with my brows!
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
Review for: S629, , , ,
This brow product gives me the hair like strokes i crave for a more natural looking brow. I have very light brows and the hair is lacking still from the dreaded 90’s over plucking. So i get the full and natural brows i want with this product. Highly recommend.
Jas. J.
Middletown, CT
Review for: S629, , , ,
I actually really like this brow styler. It’s made like a liquid liner so you can really make completely natural brow looks with hair like strokes. You can also build up by making you “Instagram” brows & using the gel powder at the end to fill in. I believe this is $18-$21 but it is well worth the price seeing as a you can create so many brow looks with it.
Sara B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is the coolest. It’s a marker on one side and a waterproof wax powder on the other side. That way you can literally fill in your brows and create hairs with the marker. I love how this looks and so naturally.
Nora H.
East Lansing, MI
Review for: S629, , , ,
This has quickly become one of my favorite brow products! It is so easy to shape your brows and create hair like strokes with the pen side of the product. I will be repurchasing this once I run through my current one. Don't be afraid to try!
Tilly H.
Balquhidder, Lochearnhead
MAC Shape & Shade Brow Tint - Spiked uploaded by Tilly H.
MAC Shape and Shade Brow Tint has been a staple for me for years and have owned pretty much every shade due to changing my hair colour so often, and none of them disappoint. They’re so buildable and the formula is beautiful, giving you a very defined, yet natural look that can suit any occasion.[product:mac-shape-&-shade-brow-tint-spiked]
Immacolata V.
Victoria, BC
MAC Shape & Shade Brow Tint - Spiked uploaded by Immacolata V.
Review for: MAC Shape + Shade Brow Tint Spiked
If you are someone who loves making detailed strokes on your brows. This I find is great especially for thinner brows or to add a little more fullness for thicker brows. It’s great to deepen areas where you have already put the liquid on. Easy to intensify. Plus the powder side is great to have a soft look on the brow. I love it for drag as well for drawing brows on !

Looking for your answer?