BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersM.A.C. Cosmetics
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork

M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork

A dual-ended product designed to define and set brows with ease by fusing the power of liquid and powder in one product.

What is the best color for redheads?
Start your review of M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork!
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork uploaded by Daisy M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This pen has really grown on me! When I first bought it my technique was horrible so my results were bad. I recently tried it again but this time a bit lighter on my strokes and wow! It quickly rose to the top of my fav products! It earned its spot in my bathroom drawer (where I keep my “everyday” makeup). The little sponge is amazing for the shadowing part and the pen tip is great for adding detail strokes. I dropped one star because if it’s not locked in with powder, the product fades away after 4-6 hours or so.
evelyn S.
Corby, Northamptonshire
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork uploaded by evelyn S.
Such a good product. I used to use Anastasia Beverly Hills brow kit , but I much prefer this one instead . Looks like hair lines and I think it creates more of a natural look. i used the shade Spiked and I think it s perfect ( I would use that for blond hair as well as the colour is. not too dark . The lighter ones I think would be hard to noticed. M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork
Sharnna M.
Melbourne, 3053
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork uploaded by Sharnna M.
“Microblade” brows are in at the moment and this product makes it easy to give you that look! It almost looks like a fine eyeliner tip but for your brows! You can easily draw fake little hairs through your brows. Gives you more of a natural brow look. It’s also double sided!
Dawn A.
Nampa, ID
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork uploaded by Dawn A.
This product allows you to draw some fluffy brow hairs or color in to achieve an Instagram Brow. The second end is a waxy powder formula. I like to run it forward and back across the hair to build bulk and thickness.
Taylor G.
Saint Paul, MN
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork uploaded by Taylor G.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I legitimately cannot live without this product. Nothing compares. I love big fluffy brows so I start by filling in with the powder side to get my shape, then I draw individual hairs with the pen side. So good. I always get compliments 😍
Lillian  W.
Sauk Rapids, MN
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork uploaded by Lillian  W.
this is amazing to give naturally full looking brows. I only ever use the pen side, gives you fine hair like strokes. I use to spend hours trying to do my brows in a way I liked, with this it's so quick and a perfect outcome everytime. it seems to wear well for me. claims to be waterproof, I'm not sure I dont wear it in water. I often have it on for 12 hour days and it never moves, heat and sweat resistant.
Emily R.
Waukegan, IL
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork uploaded by Emily R.
I love how easy it is to mimic hairs using this product. I only use the pen side although it is double ended and has a pomade wax that goes on like a powder on the other end. I have dark brown hair and use the darkest shade because it still goes on slightly transparent which makes it appear lighter. This is my #holygrail eyebrow product!
Emily C.
Felton, CA
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork uploaded by Emily C.
I have tried everything under the sun to get the perfect look for my eyebrows. Well, I finally found it! This works so well and is so easy to apply. It lasts all day, too. I've had so many compliments since I started using it. I'm hooked!
Elle P.
During lockdown, I had little desire to look made up. But tbh, without grooming brows properly along with wearing a mask is a horrible look. I wish the color range was wider. I used the shade lingering and it worked really well at giving a no-make-up appearance. The fibrous powder also enabled me to fill in any sparse patches.
Ana R.
Eugene, OR
M·A·C Shape + Shade Brow Tint Cork uploaded by Ana R.
The marker side of this is amazing!!!! This lives in my client makeup kit!! You can use this to lightly fill in a brow for a very natural look or you can use it to define the bottom of the brow to give the Instagram cut perfectly shaped brow look! It’s so easy to use and it doesn’t rub off easily!