BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Semi Precious Collection Eye Shadow, Mineral ModeDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

MELISSA B.
I loved this product! It was highly pigmented and buttery. I use it most days when I go to work or go somewhere on the weekends. The MAC employees are always helpful to make sure you get the exact product and color you want. Even though I thought it was a bit expensive, it went on smoothly and really lasted. You should defiantly give this a try!
👑 M.
Artesia, CA
I like this concept and when I would apply it on my lid, the color would turn out beautiful! It’s like an ombré effect for your eyes. I do wish it was a little more creamier and blendable, but it’s not bad enough for me to remove a star from this review because MAC still did wonderful with this product, as they do with most of their eye products.
Tia S.
Ridgewood, NY
I sometimes use this as a highlighter. It is not too powdery and there is very little fallout against the skin. When used as an eye shadow, it creates a pleasant sheen on top of mattes. It adheres to the skin nicely without accentuating pores too!
2pac B.
I still have this glow but I stopped using it doesn't give me the glow I want it's just like more of a natural glow I don't like it cause am extra af lol I got another one from Mac tho don't remember the name
Melissa N.
Spring Hill, FL
Throw is a great eyeshadow to have! Since it has a marbled pattern, there is little blending that you need to do. It is and overall great product and wonderful brand of make up, that I would recommend to all!
Dulce R.
Wisconsin.
Beautiful eyeshadow!!!! I love MAC & all their beautiful and amazing products!!! Great products and always make my makeup look on point! I definitely recommend mac products to everyone!!! Definitely worth it
Brieanne F.
Chesterfield, NJ
I really love MAC products. They are great quality and last all day long. I. Ever have to reapply any of the products especially this eye shadow. I love the color and would recommend to anyone.
Kende I.
Citronelle, AL
I love it. smooth, easy to apply and stayed on. this had my blue eyes blinging. So convenient for easy apply. The best that you can get from MAC
China H.
I think that this eye shadow is super pretty and blends well with my skin tone. It looks great and doesnt look old, clumpy, or undblended.
Brittney J.
My absolute favorite eyeshadow! I'm more of a natural looking eye look, this product is incredible and will leave you feeling flawless!