BY MAC COSMETICS #69 in Lip Gloss

A Unique Bubblegum Pink Gloss Featuring A Limited-edition Purple Design. Exclusively Online.

• is it very shimmery and sparkly?1 Answers
  • Is the formula sticky or greasy?1 Answers
  • Does this product stay on for a while or its like a regul...4 Answers
MAC Selena Lipglass
  • "I love mac and Selena so this is my all time favorite. I absolutely love the color. My lips are always Shiny with this. It's easy to carry with me to re apply if needed. I also have arians and Miley's too there all cute" in 35 reviews
  • "This product is awesome and also recognizes such a big icon Selena! All of Mac lip glasses are long lasting and pigmented " in 25 reviews
Esvin C.
Front Royal
I love this with a good lip pencil or lipstick this would make your lips fabulous I have very small lips you can say and I'm telling you what they stood out so vibrant and so beautiful that even I was shocked that I was looking at my own reflection I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone Jai normous small it's no lips gigantic lips whatever it's gonna look beautiful on anyone
Alicia V.
Valparaiso, IN
I have used Macs Selena lipglass in the past and it looks amazing, in my younger years I felt I could rock lip gloss anytime, now that I'm 40 I feel kinda like a fraud!! Lol...and end up using it for Beach Days or Summer Fun Times...but MAC Lipglass is ICONIC, your lips look full and juicy as well as having amazing pigmented color
Shasha S.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I am not a huge lip gloss fan for many reasons but thought I would get this as it was to go over a matte color and dramatize it a little for a big night out.

Their color ranges are gorgeous, and look so pretty in store that you could easily buy like 10 at once! So many shades, it would be impossible for you not to find what you need.

Price was about $22 I believe, so definitely higher end. Color went on smoothly, and I definitely got that pretty pop of color I was looking for. My main concern was firstly it doesn’t last nearly as long as my Mattes and I can’t stand that gloopy sticky feeling
Katie O.
GORGEOUS PINK SHIMMER GLOSS!! Love The Name Choice, Bidi Bidi Bom Bom! One Of My Fav Selena Songs! I 💖 The Selena Mac Collection, Just Wish I Could’ve Gotten More Of The Gloss And The 3 Lipsticks!
Eren S.
Marshalltown , IA
This is the only thing I liked from the Selena collection. I love all MAC products but the packaging was uninteresting and plain. The colors all seemed similar to something I already own. Looks like their redeeming themselves with this upcoming Aaliyah one!
Natalia K.
Rensselaer , NY
This is the perfect shade of lip gloss! I love the sleek look of the container and I use it all the time. I tried this based off of a friend's recommendation when we were at Sephora. It's hard to find since it's limited edition but worth the search!
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
It’s a good product and formula, the packaging is cute and it’s a good, fun sparkly pink color! I’m not sure if I would buy it again just because i want to try some new glosses out and sometimes I don’t want sparkles in my gloss.
gheisha e.
Absolutely beautiful! The shade is perfect to mix on top of other lipsticks or to wear alone , I had to buy a back up because I had a feeling I was going to love it so much , it’s the iconic Mac lipgloss formula so it’s awesome!
Noel M.
Winter Haven, FL
I want to give it 5 stars bc it’s Selena but the lipglass is so sticky!!!!! I hated the formula. The color is a sheer pink, barely visible, very subtle and light. It’s a cute color to go over a matte lipstick but it’s sticky!
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
Does this product stay on for a while or its like a regular lip gloss where it'll come off easily?
Heyli P.
Pachuca hidalgo
I have heard a lot of this colection and i want it soo bad , but ... where could i find one in México? And how creamy does it feels ?
Nicole T.
Kennewick, WA
Is it worth the money
Marlene R.
I've been looking for a new lip gloss , wanted to know if this is very pink or it's more transparent with shine ?
Raisa D.
spring , TX
is it very shimmery and sparkly?