MAC Selena Eye Shadow
MAC Selena Eye Shadow
By MAC Cosmetics
Lupita A.
Santa Maria , Ca

I couldn't find a picture of the whole collection itself but what I want to know is if this collection is really worth buying I'm a mac fan specially a Selena fan but I've seen bad reviews on this that it feels and looks like cheap product too pricy for what it is and the application of the eyeshadow blushes/bronzer is too harsh to blend and just not workable I feel like they should of gone all out for Selena blinked out and all and they didn't so I just want to know is it worth 200 and so???