BY MAC COSMETICS

Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Bought this for a more full coverage foundation choice. It goes on easily and smoothly and alittle goes a long way. The smell is very clean like a doctors office (weird I know) but the coverage is good. It claims to hold up 12 hours and so far I like it. The color also matches my skin tone well and didn’t oxidize. Would recommend to people looking to cover up flaws and imperfections on their face. It does not feel thick either!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Out of all the foundation I tried from different Beauty brands, I always find my way back to MAC Foundation. I have oily skin and this foundation works well for me. I am able to achieve a medium to full coverage, that last up more than 10+ hours or until I wash it off. I think I like this foundation better than others because I was lucky enough to find my perfect shade NW43. My #1 Foundation!!!!
daymar c.
I would compare this foundation to the Kat Von d lock it. This foundation gives you super full coverage, and leaves your makeup looking flawless. 100% coverage. I would recommend to anyone that wants a super full coverage foundation that doesn't budge. The price is really worth it.
Fanny✨ C.
Rialto, CA
I’m only doing two stars. NOT because the product isn’t good, but because I didn’t like that it looked cakey on my face I like something where I can have more control over like a foundation where I can add a bit and it gives it a natural look or if I add a little more I get more coverage but besides my two stars it is a good product if you like foundation with FULL coverage & u like feeling a cakey face.
Tiffany D.
Inman
Great foundation. I had this foundation and it matched my skin perfect. It went on great and had a really nice finish to it. I ran out and couldn't afford it again. I would love to get another though.
Aneli D.
Glendale Hts, IL
This product is really good I’ve been using this for a while now and re coverage it’s perfect for my skin and also is so easy to apply but the only thing is that they do not have a lot of shades and I recommend to have more of it.
LaSaTa's W.
sunnyside
I just happen to buy this from outlet just to try and surprisingly i have been continuously using it. The one i have is my second purchase. What i like is it blends well on my skin.
Jenesse B.
Jacksonville
If your loooking for a dewy full coverage foundation then this is it. I only use two pumps on this and its more than enough. This foundation leaves my skin looking smooth and glowy. I recommend anyone with oily skin to hse this product.
Jessica E.
Oregon city
Best foundation I've ever used! Has FULL coverage and it feels so lights, not too heavy. Perfect for oily skin because I do struggle with oily skin and was hard to find the perfect foundation I give this a 2 thumbs up😊👍👍
Taryn A.
Hamden
I like it because it’s full coverage and it last majority of the day. But i hate the fact it breaks out your skin. I haven’t used Mac in a while and since i started using it again my skin been breaking out.
Lora K.
Did anybody else have problems with breakouts after using this product?
Lorena N.
Does this give good coverage?
Julia B.
Ottawa
very curious about how people are enjoying this one? i love all my mac cosmetics and i have yet to try this one. let me know!
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Looking into a new liquid foundation (I've always used loose powder foundations). I have sensitive skin and break out easily from makeup.. Has anyone experienced break outs from this Mac foundation??
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How ya like it? Do get it or don't get it?