BY MAC COSMETICS

Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is what I used to wear loyally before I started touring. I LOVE the solid, flawless look of MAC foundation but in the hot summers (Warped Tour) I didn't want to waste my MAC by sweating it all off so I switched to Bareminerals which stays long after you've sweated throughout a rigorous day. However, when my life settles down I will likely get MAC foundation again... that is, if you can pull the powder Bareminerals out of my hands. I still use a MAC studio fix compact for touchups throughout the day if I need it, which I rarely do. I basically use the compact to set my lipstick, you know, layers.
Tyeshia W.
Kissimmee, FL
The only thing I liked about this foundation was how perfect the shade was to my skin tone, other than that I don't really have anything good to say. The coverage was great but the texture of the foundation wasn't what I was looking for and there was this weird chemical smell that came from the foundation and it really irritated my skin and almost felt like it was burning. Since I started using this I noticed a change in my skin and it was not for the better. I think I'll just stick to my normal foundation
Katie B.
Rosedale, MD
Worth every penny! Many years ago when I first tried and purchased this, I thought to myself "Oh I can find this same quality and coverage in another product at a cheaper price point!" but boy I was wrong. I have tried many "drug store brands" since then and the coverage was never the same! I have found myself heading back to MAC over and over for this product. Yes, there are cheaper foundations out there, but there are much more expensive ones as well. Repeat buyer and happy customer!
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX
I got color matched in my local Mac store and picked up this foundation. I like it a lot. The coverage is buildable, but medium-full right away, so theres not a lot of work that needs to be done. I do notice that the wrong brush/sponge can cause it to apply sort of streaky, but I haven't had much of a problem with using my fingers if I don't have a good sponge on hand. Not cakey or greasy, but I do recommend setting with a powder to minimize shine.
Luana B.
I had been looking for a good foundation for a long time until I finally bought this one. I have been using this MAC foundation for the past year now and I love how it sets in my skin. I have really dry skin and I have always found it very hydrating. This is the only foundation that I have found that stays all day. It gives great coverage depending on the amount you apply. This product is worth it.
I had a love hate relationship with this foundation. On some days it went on perfectly and gave me a flawless finish and other days it came off in certain areas (such as my nose if I applied powder after the foundation). It didn't break me out so is good in that sense. I now use it mixed with a Clinique foundation (yes I know you shouldn't mix brands) to help give good coverage and colour match.
Jennifer M.
N Hollywood, CA
Still have the bottle I bought a year and a half ago! Definetely worth the investment if you are starting out your makeup collection. Only con is that during the summer the shade is not compatible to mine as a i have light brown skin and during the summer it gets darker and therefore unable to match this foundation. Other than that if you use it for occassional purposes the bottle is worth it.
ZL W.
Tracy, CA
This was my first foundation out of high school and it damaged my skin a lot, it made me really break out and it took a while for my skin to recover to what it is now. I loved the coverage and it looked great, but my skin felt too sensitive after each use. I did however hear that the formula has changed since then so I am selling to try it once more to see if my skin will like it.
Hannah P.
Durham, NC
I loveeee my Mac studio fix fluid foundation. I'm in NW 15 and when I first got it I thought it'd be way too orange for me but it ended up matching perfectly. I also didn't think it would be able to control my oil on my forehead but this stuff lasts forever. It's the only foundation that controls my oilyness all day long. It's so worth the $40
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
If you are in need for a full coverage, all day glam foundation this foundation is for you! It is very thick in consistency and is long lasting. There is nothing natural about this foundation and you will not be able to hide the fact that you are wearing it. If you do not mind that look, go for it. It is full coverage and full glam.
Lora K.
Did anybody else have problems with breakouts after using this product?
Lorena N.
Does this give good coverage?
Julia B.
Ottawa
very curious about how people are enjoying this one? i love all my mac cosmetics and i have yet to try this one. let me know!
Megan M.
Pearl River, NY
Looking into a new liquid foundation (I've always used loose powder foundations). I have sensitive skin and break out easily from makeup.. Has anyone experienced break outs from this Mac foundation??
Abby D.
Montgomery, AL
How ya like it? Do get it or don't get it?