BY MAC COSMETICS

An ultra-soft flocked puff for application of Select Sheer/Pressed. Provides quick, easy and perfect application. Has a high-style black synthetic leather backing. Non-washable; replace when required and comes in a pack of two. Imported. - Color: No... see more...

Johnetta S.
Johnetta S.
These pads are made to specifically pick up products efficiently and never rip or crack, i use them religiously and will continue to use them in my mac compacts.... great quality!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Newberry , FL
So happy that MAC offers these replacements! I've only used this brand as it is the softest, doesn't clog pores and doesn't leave streaks.
Deana K.
Deana K.
great price and they fit in my compact makeups.  a lot easier than cleaning the old makeup sponges. They are a good price
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
Tampa, FL
These definitely do the job. I prefer using my brushes but these are a game changer and will def consider using again.
Amanda Leigh B.
Amanda Leigh B.
Saint John
If your a Makeup artist you will love these when your on the go ! They work great , I got mine right from Mac store but the only downside is the price it's a little more than what you may want to spend when your going to throw them away after use but they do work great !
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Ballymena
Last well! Work perfectly for what I need them for which is mainly holding up the eye of clients wen applying shadows and stretching the lids. This helps me avoid smudging their makeup
Jc J.
Jc J.
Cologne
Good sponges but for me it just doesnt work, putting the products not in the way I want so I decide to keep using my brush instead.
Aseel A.
Aseel A.
Good, don't absorb a lot of products, never bought one, I just use the ones that come with my pressed powder.