BY MAC COSMETICS

An ultra-soft flocked puff for application of Select Sheer/Pressed. Provides quick, easy and perfect application. Has a high-style black synthetic leather backing. Non-washable; replace when required and comes in a pack of two. Imported. - Color: No... see more...

Cherrie N.
These compact puffs makes it easy to replace when its time for a new one. I like that they are thin enough to fit any compact. The fibers grabs pressed powder well and doesn't waste too much product.
Johnetta S.
These pads are made to specifically pick up products efficiently and never rip or crack, i use them religiously and will continue to use them in my mac compacts.... great quality!
Chanel B.
Detroit, MI
Have not met a mac product yet that I didn't love. They are soft and feel good on the skin but a puff is a puff. You can get a cheaper puff from the dollar store.
Michole N.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Not my favorite product, I would much rather use a brush for application. I'm not crazy about the way the pads apply makeup , it tends to look streaky on me.
Yvonne M.
Fontana, CA
I have purchased a few of these because im clumsy and lose my originals. I like these because they make my powder go on smoothly and everything looks even
Adriana M.
I don't know why but I keep coming back to mac to buy these pads I feel like these are the only ones that work better than any other brands
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
So happy that MAC offers these replacements! I've only used this brand as it is the softest, doesn't clog pores and doesn't leave streaks.
emily d.
St. Clair Shores
Love these bought over 20 replacement pads i love these and use them for all different types of makeup works best on a clean naked face
Ismabel L.
Reading, PA
I like this product, my clean well my skin i love it my mom was using that and she was in love with those, i recomend to my friends
Deana K.
great price and they fit in my compact makeups.  a lot easier than cleaning the old makeup sponges. They are a good price