MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW20 uploaded by cynthia s.MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NW20 uploaded by Karina R.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Long lasting and popular studio fix Retail is 33.99

Long lasting NW20 by Mac

Bri F.
Kings Park, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder works nice to set in your makeup. It pairs nicely with the Mac liquid foundation to help make your makeup look seamless. The reason I knocked off a star is because for combination skin, it could cause a little bit of drying/flakes in your dryer sections of your face.
Jenna H.
Edmond, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like macs sheer pressed powder. It helps keep make up in place but sometimes if i use too much it will dry out my dry spots on my face. Nice matte finish. I would definitely recommend this product!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Mac is one of my go to products. This press powder works very well. It does the job, especially if you like natural looks or being able to work more product and layer. It is easy to apply and lasts forever. I would buy this product again and its easy to find.
Jeannie V.
i love there makeup, may pay a little more for it, but so worth it. it doesn't keep your makeup in place all day. i do not use with any sun protection in the product. i go with a little darker than natural, and i would buy it again.
Celina M.
I personally loved this pressed powder for the longest time it was my everyday go to. I highly recommend it to anybody looking for a quick touch up throughout the day with their oils. It gives you a glow with re-touching up your makeup!
Laken F.
Wise, VA
Great powder that blurs and perfects all problem areas of the face. It has a great price point for its quality and comes in a great variety of shades to match most skin shades. I’ve definitely gone through many of these.
🌵Calie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This made my face really chalky I did not care for this I immediately returned it the next day it also maybe really white although I did have a person that works in the store recommended to me they didn't work for me
LAURA R.
EL CENTRO
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!
kimberly t.
Philadelphia
MAC pressed powder is very good just have to be careful how you apply it because it can make the foundation look cakey. But it is very easy to apply. Good for oily skin mostly because it sets the foundation very good!
Samantha t.
Kansas City
Great finishing powder. Feels like it sets everything into place. I also love to use this product when I am going for a more natural look, BB cream and this powder. Natural finish!