MAC select sheer / pressed powder NC30 uploaded by Angela A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Micro-fine, sheer and silky. Pressed for portability. Goes on lightly. Won't shift your shade or leave its mark. Lets skin's natural vitality and freshness glow through. Comes with its own suede-finish sponge. Blurs lines. Makes skin look flawless. 12... see more...

MAC select sheer / pressed powder NC30
  • "I have sensitive skin and I've been trying different kinds of foundation, I was hesitant to try MAC because of the price." in 2 reviews
  • "Love it and would recommend for daily use or special occasion/show use. " in 1 review
  • "Even though the lighting is pretty bad you can still tell from the picture how dewy it makes your skin look." in 1 review
  • "From fine lines to blemishes, it covers it all without looking Cakey and gross." in 1 review
  • "This product gives me coverage for my dark spots and maintains a natural tone." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this sheer powder! It actually has just the slightest coverage which slows me to wear concealer without foundation and have my whole face look smooth. I used to use Studio Fix but found that I didn't like that much coverage for daily use... I'm a huge fan of the consistency of this shear powder ❤️
Jess L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good for setting your foundation or cream face makeup. It gives a nice airbrush finish to the skin. Very professional looking yet very natural. It kept my makeup in place all day and I would recommend
Munziba K.
Gaithersburg , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my mom who has dark spots and one day I asked her what did to get rid of her dark spots she told me it's the mac foundation I gave her. I was amazed how natural it looked.
Desiree M.
Mac has some of the best powder I've tried I use NC 25 and I love the color it gives. I've hit pan on mine and already have a back up
Soila F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the powder I use to set my face and I love it I have been using this since I was in middle school I haven't traded it since
Leigh-Ann G.
Love love love this stuff
The feel of the product is amazing it doesnt feel drying as most powders feel
Brenda B.
Guadalajara, JAL
It's so cool... I want a new please is perfect
I need a new ona for mi and my mom and this ir wonderful
Izzy v.
downey
their powders would always make my face itch which was very uncomfortable for me throughout the day
Joselyn G.
Tulsa, OK
Excellent product, very pigmented and great duration, comes with a great Sponge! Very recommend
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
I apply this after my foundation sets it perfectly . Keeps me from getting my skin oily
Daniela R.
It can be used in all types of skin?
Megan f.
Omaha, NE
Is this a full coverage powder?
Catalina S.
It has glitter?
Melissa H.
What is your favorite thing about this product?
Bri K.
How long does it last for?