BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder, NW25 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I would definitely recommend this pressed powder to everyone." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product to put on after all my other makeup." in 1 review
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
I have been using this powder for a couple of months now, because I wanted to make sure I had lots of experience with it before recommending such a pricey product to other people. But, I now feel 100% comfortable saying that this is hands down, one of the absolute BEST pressed powders I have ever used! Firstly, it is just so soft, it's unreal! I like to test new powders by swatching a bit on my pointer finger and rubbing my thumb and finger together. This one holds up and stays so nice and soft! I love the amount of coverage it adds, and how buildable it is. If I'm wearing a more heavy foundation, I can set it with a small bit of this powder and it looks gorgeous. Or, if I'm wearing a BB cream and want more coverage, I can pack this powder on and it's STILL incredibly soft. This stuff just doesn't get cakey. It is amazing! Even if I touch up and add more powder later, it still looks so natural. I will absolutely continue to buy this amazing powder!
Briana D.
I haven't had much luck with Mac products, mostly because they just don't come in shades light enough for my skintone. I worked with someone at the counter, and she color-matched me to NW05. While this shade doesn't exist in their foundation line, it does in their pressed powders. The NW05 shade is perfect for my skin, and it's very light and soft to the touch. I just wish it came in liquid formula!
Cynthia D.
Using the sheer/pressed powder NC40 has always been my go to powder it offers light coverage so it's great for all day touch ups without looking heavy. The quality and how long the product last makes it worth the money. I highly recommend this powder if your looking for something to help with controling oil and touch ups throughout the day.
Lisa S.
Review for: Mac Select Sheer Pressed Powder Nc25
Very sheer setting powder for those who want to set their make up without adding extra coverage. I bought this because AlvaJay recommended this and to touch up it won't make your make up cakey since it's not as heavy. It is matte but I don't believe it helps control oil so it would be better for normal to dry skin types.
Amanda G.
Wyandotte, MI
I started using this product before my wedding and I am so glad I did! This is by far the best pressed powder I have used. I have combination skin and with this powder I don't have to worry about the oil coming through. Also, the same pressed powder has lasted me 7 months! So worth the 22 dollars!
Veronica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder # NW20
This is an amazing powder to set your makeup with if you have dry t normal skin. I have oily skin and i had to constantly blot my face. But my foundation did look amazing. If my skin ever becomes more normal this would definitely be a powder I would use on the daily basis.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder # NW20
I love this powder! I've been using it since I was a freshman in high school & I'm already on my first year of college & I still use it! I have oily skin and it keeps my face from getting shiny yet it's not cakey so I love ❤️ and I definitely recommend ❤️
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Really love this for setting my foundation! I didn't realize how much better these high end products were until I tried them. I rarely ever use drugstore powder anymore because I now realize how chalky it looks! This one is perfect though!
dahlia m.
Review for: MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder # NW20
really good setting powder to set whole face ! doesn't cake on & lasts a long time on face. the color i have is great and doesn't make me look darker or lighter! i would like to purchase this when i get the money !
Maggie N.
Great product to set your powder. It mattifys your skin. You can wear it without foundation. Very easy to apply. Love it so much!! Makes your makeup stay in place. I would recommend it to others ((:::
Ciara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this product after your foundation and concealer (and everything else)? But before the finishing spray?
Princesa C.
Riverside, CA
Has anyone else tried it?
Mya H.
Richmond, VA
Does this leave your skin oily
Adriana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product really worth it?
Josie V.
Pharr, TX
How does this go on? Is it heavy?