BY MAC COSMETICS #87 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder, NW25 see more...

• "This is a great product to put on after all my other makeup." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this pressed powder to everyone." in 1 review
Shasha S.
Review for: Select Sheer Pressed Powder, MAC Select Sheer / Pressed/0.42 oz. - No Size, Mac Select Sheer Pressed Powder Nc25, MAC Select Sheer / Pressed/0.42 oz. - No Size, MAC Select Sheer / Pressed/0.42 oz. - No Size more...
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Veronica Z.
corona , CA
Review for: Mac Select Sheer Pressed Powder Nc25 more...
Powder is always tricky for me I can never seem to find the right blend. However Mac has an impressive finishing powder. Leaves skin looking clean and helps bring everything together. I love that it helps skin stay dry and not feeling oily. Color matching is also very close. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this for setting my under eye area but it’s also an amazing powder to set you bb creams with for a little extra coverage .. but be WARNED!! This is not gunna give you loads of coverage and it’s more for dry to normal
Skin but it’s amazing to set under eye concealer
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at ulta and sephora usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing.
Anahi C.
Aurora , CO
Review for: Select Sheer Pressed Powder more...
Really love this pressed powder. Good for on the go it my must have in my makeup bag. It does add a sheer finish to the face. I really like the shade range they have. I purchased mine for about $30 and it lasts me a decent amount of time.
Rachel S.
Stillwater, OK
I've really enjoyed this product for setting my undereyes with. The product is very fine so it blends nicely and doesn't settle into any fine lines I have unlike some other powders I have used. Just a sheer amount of color perfect for brightening because I use a shade lighter than my skin tone.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this stuff! Super easy to use and not too powdery. Love how it sets my foundation and it lasts for a long time. Doesn’t appear cakey on the skin. There’s no real pigment that I can see when I wear it. I also use it for touch ups!
Jessica A.
This is the only face powder I have ever purchased and I keep re purchasing. It does it’s job and doesn’t make me look cakey yet it helps me set all my makeup in place and lets me touch up during the day for when I’m getting oily.
Athena K.
A makeup artist used this on me and I feel like it really help set the makeup well. It kept me from getting the dreaded shine and also helped the makeup from creasing by the end of the night. I would purchase this for myself.
Jenessa F.
Nice product. They have multiple shades in a great range. The application was easy to use and had a a nice finished look. Wasn’t too heavy on the skin or cakey. Really nice product would absolutely recommend to a friend.
Ciara B.
Do you use this product after your foundation and concealer (and everything else)? But before the finishing spray?
Princesa C.
Riverside, CA
Has anyone else tried it?
Mya H.
Richmond, VA
Does this leave your skin oily
Adriana G.
Is this product really worth it?
Josie V.
Pharr, TX
How does this go on? Is it heavy?