MAC Select Moisturecover uploaded by Savannah C.MAC Select Moisturecover uploaded by Sunny L.MAC Select Moisturecover uploaded by Emilia H.
9 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS

A luxuriously hydrating and creamy liquid concealer that delivers a natural finish with medium build able coverage. Goes on smoothly and layers easily for added coverage. Line-softening and skin-perfecting; it's ideal for under the eyes and delicate... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Ojai, CA
This concealer is a light to medium coverage. It's hydrating and looks natural. Feels light on the skin and it's very easy to apply. I recommend this for someone that doesn't need to cover a heavy dark circle and just wants brighten under the eyes. It won't get in any expression lines and it will last longer if you set it with a translucent powder using a small fluffy brush. Good for mature skin and teenagers.
Maxaly P.
Maxaly P.
Me encanta este producto una gran cantidad cubre las ojeras cicatrices y otras cosas hacen que desea cubrir funciona muy bien y se obtiene una gran cantidad de cobertura que recomiendo este producto para las personas que están en busca de un buen corrector para cubrir sus marcas y ojeras muy bien me encanta este producto y creo que a usted le gusta a
Sharmane W.
Sharmane W.
I am a makeup artist and use this concealer on my darker skinned clients. I have used it to cover dark circles and scars. It last all day on photo shoots and even at weddings. I love the packaging, it gives a true sense of what the color looks like. It is a staple in my kit
Janny G.
Janny G.

A good corrector, a my me works I have very dark circles, but this with the help of a base works perfectly, it is not expensive, I recommend it, although it is not for all skin tones, you must choose your ideal color. I love mac products, I'm obsessed
Margarita S.
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love mac concealers they are all amazing products I love the way they work under the eye .. They are not to Cakey they are the best concealers out there I love mac cosmetics but the concealers have to by far the best formula....
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Ukiah, CA
Love love love Mac products! Pricey but still affordable! Concealer is great for covering imperfections! Packaging is very simple. You can order it online (with really good promotions sometimes) or at any Macy's / mall!
Charlie G.
Charlie G.
Longview , WA
Love how this makes mg skin feel. Any Mac product is worth the price and is always compatible to other products. Easy to apply. Last all day long, don't feel like I need to re apply. I have bought a few times already.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
This is a great under eye concealer for skin that is on the dry/normal side. It's on the midrange price wise. You can order direct from the M.A.C. Website. I usually have 2, one in my bag and one at home.
Joseanne R.
Joseanne R.
I love this concealer. I have dryer skin and this does not leave under the eyes crepey and creasy. You should set it with a powder for best results. It is also good for covering healing blemishes.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Mountain City , TN
I really enjoyed this I have it & its very hydrating great for dry skin has a light to medium coverage so perfect if you don't have extreme dark circles or extreme areas to cover just minor things
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Williston
Is this only a moisturizer? Or a concealer also?
sara f.
sara f.
Es un tono muy oscuro?
Antonella D.
Antonella D.
Uruguay
Es para todo tipo de piel?
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Rio de Janeiro
Is this product frosted? Does it have good pigmentation? Comes out easily? I love nude color, it fits in with everything and it looks chic.
Daiana B.
Daiana B.
Do que se trata esse produto? É corretivo?