13 colors available

BY MAC COSMETICS

Use anywhere on face or body as liquid camouflage for the skin. Delivers medium coverage and a matte finish that is texture-free and virtually invisible. Brightens and lightens dark areas, erases spots and evens out skin tone immediately with pigment,... see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
Maidelyn P.
Maidelyn P.
I was always one to just build my foundation up to cover blemishes rather than to invest in a concealor, but I recently changed my mind after my last visit to a MAC counter. Not only does this concealor have great coverage for blemishes without looking cakey, but it also provides a fantastic highlight under the eyes and even under the brow bone. While this tube looks tiny, there is enough product in there to really last a while! Would definitely recommend this purchase.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
MAC concealer is my savior for those days when the undereye circles are particularily dark. This stuff does an amazing job of full coverage for all sorts of darkness and imperfections, and stays put all day. It goes on smooth and blends well with foundation, and doesn't irritate my skin. I tend to use another concealer for general daily use, but when I need something really heavily pigmented for those really dark spots, MAC is my go-to choice.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lake Charles
MAC Select Cover Up Concealor feels light on the skin, but packs a pigmented punch covering dark circles, redness, and blemishes. The formula last s all day and blends out beautifully on the skin both over or under base products. This product can be blended with your fingers, a brush, or sponge beautifully. Highly recommend!
Ash D.
Ash D.
New Orleans, LA
I love this concealer! Excellent light to medium coverage. I use specifically for under my eyes and to enhance highlight area. Very easy to apply. Doesn't cover up my freckles lol. I recommend this to all of my friends. This little tube last for a very long time. You will get your money's worth and it's not super expensive!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Though this isn't my favorite concealer it's definitely one I always keep stocked in my vanity. It can crease if you use too much, and can also look cakey. But if you use a small amount you definitely get the right coverage. I think this concealer works best for covering blemishes as its a little thick. Still a great buy!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer broke me out and made my acne worse. It also made my already existing spots look dry and aggravated. The lady at the MAC counter gave me several testers that were not matches, and unfortunately, I was never able to find a good match, without purchasing several shades. No thanks, too creamy/greasy!
Yuricela D.
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE CONCEALER.
It's just 20 dollars it lasts for a long time like almost a decade. Omg I stopped using my other one BC it was making my skin Itchy but this one hasn't which I am grateful for.
I recommended this to every girl in my family & friends. They love it too. Thanks for your existence :)
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
I liked the MAC Cosmetics Cover Up Corrector, its formula is light and oily, it absorbs fast, its coverage is average and it manages to conceal dark circles, it does not leave residues since the skin absorbs it fast. It comes in a great variety of tones, so it adapts to various skin tones. I recommend it

Yamilet Romero
Yamilet Romero
The concealer Mac Cover my seems good, with excellent coverage, dark circles very well cover all areas and slightly irregular in our face as pimples or spots, as well as to illuminate and give light on the high points. It has long lasting. What I do not like about the brand is that the lines.
patricia g.
patricia g.
Beauty Junkie Expert

This corrector is pretty good. It is best that covers very well and is a great advantage. It has a yellow undertone that is doing very well to my skin.

The only thing I like about this product is that I feel something greasy for my skin and fat that makes me long to see the pores.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Dugald, Manitoba
I am looking for a cover up to hide bags under my eyes. Is this a good product to try? Any other recommendations?
Monet F.
Monet F.
Is this concealer super thick? Or is it more on the thin side?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Gretna, LA
I've been looking for new concealer. And every one I get always blends with my foundation. Will this on also blend with my foundation aswell? An is there anyway I could possible get a sample of to test out?
tamara n.
tamara n.
Fountain, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is coverage do you guys like overall coverage ? does it blend well or look thick and need alit of powder to blend? thanks
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
I get dry skin really easily with makeup. Has this dried out anyone's skin after a month or so of use?