BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips. Hundreds of hues, high-fashion textures. The iconic product that made MAC famous. see more...

Melissa J.
Chandler, AZ
MAC lipsticks have recently become my favorite, and this one is no different! My makeup artist used this one on me for my wedding day and gave me a full size as a gift. It’s the lipstick I always reach for when it comes to my daily makeup look. The formula glides over my lips so smoothly and evenly. It’s “satin” so it’s not too glossy, but not matte either, which i adore. The color is beautiful and it requires minimal reapplications! It’s not cheap, but the price is worth it!
Daisy J.
king city
M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick has a formula that doesn’t feel drying on the lips which I love. The packaging is very minimalistic and I don’t hate it. I didn’t buy it I actually got it free at Macy’s Mac booth on national lipstick day!! No purchase necessary. If you where wondering what shade I got was Delish.(a warm copper with a frost finish)
Kelli Marie K.
Largo
Purchased at: Macy's
Mac lipsticks has always been my go to lipstick! Very pigmented, very beautiful shades. I purchased a couple matte, satin, and other shades just to try out the different formulas and all of them are pretty, the matte is very stunning and not drying, the satin is so pretty, gives off so much pigment and beautiful shine to your lips. The only reason I have these lipsticks 4 stars and because the price point, there are a lot of other lipsticks at the drug store that will give you color like Mac lipsticks... revelon.. maybelline and colourpop lux lipsticks are the best lipsticks in my opinion, the payoff and the price point is on point. Very long wearing, very pigmented and beautiful.. so it’s just up to you what you want more. If you love Mac lipsticks and the colors they have you won’t regret buying them. Just know their are other alternatives 💗
Savannah H.
indianapolis
Love these! Mac lipsticks have been around for a long time and there is a reason! They’re comfortable to wear, the satin formula has never dried me out. The color lasts for quite a while, yet it’s super easy to remove. I also love that Mac makes all finishes in soooo many colors so you can find exactly what you’re looking for! Def one of my fav creamy lipsticks!
Lezlie C.
Zachary, LA
This is my everyday go to lipstick. This shade is amazing! I get so many compliments on it and my friends always want to know what color i'm wearing. It is sort of a neutral mauve color and serves as an enhancement to my natural lip color. It is great for everyday because it is basic and pretty neutral yet I still have added color on my lips.
nicole m.
USA
MAC is my favorite and I love love love their lip products. These lipsticks are great, creamy, the mattes aren't too matte to where they dry out. Good color selection, i'm a sucker for nude lippies so i have like every single one, i like that the satin ones have good color payoff but they don't last as long as other cosmetic brands lippies.
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
This lipstick is one of the very first Mac lipsticks I tried and I love it! You cannot go wrong with Mac lipsticks. They feel amazing on the lip, comfortable to wear and in the best shades and finishes. The color selection always growing. Iconic and original packaging. I will repurchase again and again.
Megan b.
America
This Mac lipstick is the best I use it everyday it's so smooth and makes my lips so soft I got it for Christmas and it's almost gone and that's surprising I've never finished a lipstick before but I know I'm going to finish this one and it looks really good with the Mac Saint Germain trolls edition lip glass MAC Lipstick Angel /M.A.C Cosmetics Good Luck Trolls Lipglass
C B.
I know there is a lot of hype over MAC makeup products but I wasn't super impressed by this lipstick. Maybe because it is part of the satin lipstick line(?). It kept smearing all over the place and transferring to other items way too quick for my taste. I think I'm going to try a different type of lipstick from them instead.
HaleyKristen K.
Monroe, LA
I’m obsessed with these Lipsticks! As I always have been. Mac Makeup had their annual National Lipstick Giveaway and my daughter and I went to grab our free Lipsticks! I will always send my friends to Mac to get the best tube Lipstick on the market 💛 Mac Satin Lipstick 0.1oz/3.0g New In Box
Fathima N.
Riyadh, Riyadh
How long it stays
Monika C.
Moline, IL
Is it shiny? Long lasting ? Mac Satin Lipstick 0.1oz/3.0g New In Box
Vanessa A.
woodbridge
How long does this product last?