M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette

A new palette of eight Eye Shadows and one Highlighter in blue and green tones ($160 value). MACCosmetics.com Online Exclusive GET LOOK 1 GET LOOK 2

Does the product work good?
Which of these M.A.C. Cosmetics eyeshadow palettes do you think is best [product:mac-cosmetics-power-hungry-palette] or [product:mischief-minx-palette]?
Is this a good palette?
Start your review of M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette!
Product Highlights
The colors are super pigmented and go on like butter! Absolutely gorgeous colors and not too crazy that you can't use them every day. It's very long lasting I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!in reviews
...first lipstick ever was from mac it was candy yum yum, eyeshadows are long lastingin reviews
Ana O.
Review for: Basic Bitch
* M. A. C. Basic B. Eyeshadow Palette * F4F 😉 I really likes this eyeshadow palette. The colors are versatile and make it easy to take a day look to a night look. The shadows blend well and there is very little fallout. I find these shadows will last all day especially if you wear an eye primer underneath; I used it WITHOUT an eye primer too and the payoff was really nice and long-lasting. #mac #maccosmetics #eyeshadow #eyeshadowpalette #eyemakeup #eyepalette #eye #makeup #makeupoftheday #makeuplovers #makeuplook #makeuppalette #makeupobsessed #makeupproducts #maquillaje #maquillajedeojos #sombrasdeojos #sombrasojos
Lauren G.
S Pasadena, CA
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette uploaded by Lauren G.
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette uploaded by Lauren G.
Review for: Power Hungry
I love this palette! The colors are  versatile and make it easy to take a day look to a night look. The shadows blend really nicely and there is very little fallout. I find these shadows will last all day especially if you wear an eyeshadow primer underneath. The highlighter shade is pretty and is buildable. I have also used it when applying eyeshadow when I want a lighter color that has a little extra sparkle to it. I 100% would recommend this palette! M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,847 reviews
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Basic Bitch
This is the MAC Rockin rebel palette lineup, several different names/color stories. I’ve been seeing these in Nordstrom Rack. I purchased for $13.00 Basic bxtch is a smoky set of shades that has 8 eyeshadows and one highlighter. Four finishes that include satin shine, smooth pearl, foiled shadow, and creamy matte. The formula is in line with the brands other releases, pigmented and blendable. The performance varies a lot from each shade, some was good and some were decent.
grecia M.
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette uploaded by grecia M.
Review for: Rockin' Rebel
I got this palette because of the packaging and the colors are very pretty but not very pigmented #mac #eyeshadow
Massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,350 reviews
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette uploaded by Massiel H.
Purchased at: Macy's
Me encanta esta paleta pequeña pero completa con colores lindos y súper pigmentados es fácil de aplicar y un producto excelente calidad la recomiendo siempre la compro me fascina
Jessica  C.
Brooklyn, NY
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette uploaded by Jessica  C.
I love this palette the pigmentation is so great so easy to work with. Very durable no patches. Trust me if you buy it you will fall in love 🥰 I used the blue and the green and the white shimmer
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,546 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Power Hungry
Absolutely love Neutral colors they blend very well together and the highlighter just helps you highlight I absolutely love the packaging I would definitely buy again and recommend to others this was a wonderful palette
Sue Ellen F.
Orlando, FL
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette uploaded by Sue Ellen F.
Review for: Basic Bitch
I have been enjoying this palette a lot. Some of the shimmery colors are a bit tricky to work with but I love the Smokey eyes looks that I can do with this palette. It also comes with a highlight which is quite lovely. Wish it had a transition shade!
Nicole  A.
Las Vegas, NV
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette uploaded by Nicole  A.
Review for: Mischief Minx
I was super excited when I saw a sneak peek of the Mac cosmetics "Girls" palettes the beginning of this year!! I waited months and months for these to come out!! Mischief Minx was the one of 6 I was most interested in so the day these palettes launched I bought it asap!! I must say the packaging is adorable this one is a cheetah print!! Each palette is packaged unique according to there color story love the idea!! I was also sparked by the fact that Mac added and updated there eyeshadow formulas as well! When the palette arrived I couldn't wait to use it, the setup inside is as unique as the package itself and a bonus a large sized color themed highlighter is also included as well!! Now for the shadows themselves 😕😕 I was honestly so disappointed by the performance of these😢 The shades JUST don't wow me or perform as well as I had expected!! The way they look in the pan would give most people high hopes🙌🙌 especially the 1st 4 shimmery metallic shades but when used on the eye wet or dry even with my AMAZING chickuodo brushes they are all just blah!! I expected way more pigment especially from Mac, when using these shades together ( the 1st 4 ) not the mattes they just kinda all blend like you are using just one maybe 2 colors max!!! I feel they are just way to similar to each other with the exception of the gold foiled color!!! That shade was a big miss as well, in the pan it's a shade that looks like it would give off major pop however that shade even wet just applies like a soft wash😕 The mattes well there is HONESTLY nothing special at all about them!! You also have to use another palette in conjunction with this one because none of these are transitional!!! The one item in this palette that I do really like is the highlighter I feel that was the only Star of this palette!! It is smooth with no chunky glitter pieces and leaves you with a beautiful peachy gold duo chrome glow that can either be subtle or intense if built up!!!🦋🦋 Overall Mac missed the mark with the shadows, this year Mac has been slacking in 2017 I've been very underwhelmed with them this year!! Then again every major brand has a flop or a not so good year!!! I'm still Mac obsessed don't get me wrong!! I'm just glad I didn't buy any of the other 5 palettes in this lineup!!! On a side note look how beautiful they look in the pan!!! It gave me such high hopes*😢😕
Kendra B.
Jasper, AL
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette uploaded by Kendra B.
Review for: Basic Bitch
I was extremely excited to get this palette. First thought was these colors and super simple and pretty. But my opinion changed once I first used. The product is kinda chalky, and it takes a few applications to get the color where you want it. As you can tell I really only use this for the white in it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin R.
Hollidaysburg, PA
Joanna P.
1,115 reviews
il y a 3 ans
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette Has anybody tried this palette yet?? Looks amazingly pigmented and beautiful colors.
Natasha M. il y a 2 ans
It’s not great. I worked for Mac for 3 years and this palette is honestly not good. It’s not very pigmented at all they have way better palettes like the warm palette which I love.
Joanna P.
1,115 reviews
il y a 3 ans
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette Have any of you tried this palette yet??? It looks amazing. I love the colors.
Heather J. il y a 3 ans
Great for day look
F__His W.
il y a 3 ans
M·A·C Rockin' Rebel Palette So girls this's some of my gifts from my boyfriends and i would share it with u to be honest had anyone's used before?kisses 😘
Nina G. il y a 3 ans
I have used it before and I personally didn’t like it. I found the pigmentation to be rather disappointing despite it having the biggest hype when it came out. It’s good for a day when you’re not doing a full eye makeup and just want to throw something on because the colours are so subtle.