BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A lip colour that provides a splash of colour in a liquid-suede finish that lingers.

Meg F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing color they absolutely love I love the peach color and tone in it and this can be worn very natural make up look. Will recommend to friends and family and friends in Facebook make up beauty groups
Sydney S.
Love the pigmentation and extremely creamy when first applying however the color doesn’t last long at all and this really dries your lips out. Overall I was not really impressed with the look at the end of the day.
Patience S.
McConnells sc
Purchased at: Sephora
This lipstick is so good applies so smooth and the packaging was really pretty I really recommend this to anyone who wants a really good nude to go with a. Really colorful eye I recommend 1000%.
Jules F.
Galloway, NJ
Love this stuff, stays on all day long and doesn't move at all, never worn a liquid lipstick as good as this one i will purchase their matte liquid lip sticks for the rest of my life i love them
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Jaimie T.
Vienna, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I might of got the wrong color and have only used it once. However I love Mac makeup and when I did try this I loved it, just not the color of it. It’s pretty average cost for nice lipstick. I would buy again.
Ashley M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Long lasting color! The matte lipcolour is very pigmented. Mac offered various beautiful shades that look great on every skin-tone. Easy application, worth the price.
Jennifer P.
It's very creamy going onto the lips. It also does not leave your lips feeling dry. Although it does not last as long as other lip colors I have.
Dailen A.
Great color amazing product obsessed with it and it formula is amazing great alot of people should buy and it’s matte so it’s long lasting💜
Aleyda M.
I really love the color it’s a perfect color for me and I know you guys would like it too because it’s a very pretty color.