MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour uploaded by Me B.MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour uploaded by Me B.MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour uploaded by Amina L.

BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

Matte reigns supreme! Our fan-favourite MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour is back with twelve new saturated shades of on-trend muted and deep tones. Whichever one you choose, all promise a big splash of colour in a liquid-suede finish that lingers, virtually impossible to forget. Web ID: 4428719.

MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world. MAC does not test on animals & never asks others to test on their behalf. MAC advocates for ending animal testing globally & is taking steps toward that goal every day.

Web ID: 4428719

Azionte M.
Las Vegas
This lipstick is so creamy yet has gloss and shine. It smells amazing and lasts all day. The lipstick is such good value for what you pay, the price is not too bad as well.
Andrea M.
Stockton
Yass! The love the retro matte collection, it’s amazing paired up with a lip pencil. Especially the perfect nude combo. The formula is amazing and the price is perfect . A little goes a long way I’ve only had to purchase it twice ! Great product
LaShonda B.
Love how long I can wear without having to reapply. Good price. Love the vast options of colors and finishes. Very simple application and use. I would highly recommend and have introduced friends and family. Its my #1 choice for lipstick.
Cheyenne M.
Walnut Grove
My go to lipstick! I have one in my purse and one in my vanity. Dries quickly with out drying or cracking. Can be used with or without liner and lasts for several hours before needing another application. Wide variety of colors, even in the nudes, which I love. Highly recommend.
Sonia S.
Love these sooo much!! I love everything MAC- and I love these lipsticks! I usually mix Burnt Spice and So Me for a nice mauvey/ brown toned lip. Easy to mix various colors and stays on for a long time. Love them!
She R.
Goes on very smooth on your lips. The color is not one that you're going to see at your local drugstore. The only reason it gets four stars is because of the price.
Rachel C.
I love this liquid lipstick. I have a red shade called “feel so grand”. The color is vibrant and lasts all day. It feels so smooth and doesn’t dry out your lips.
Jacqueline M.
California
I wore this liquid lip color to my senior prom last year. I loved it so much even after I had ate dinner it did not smudge!
Yasmeen I.
Cleveland
Love these does oxidize a little darker comfortable long lasting doesn’t dry The lips out easy to apply love the applicator
Simone Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Dries matte and stays on all day. Through breakfast lunch and dinner, can even get away without reapplying.

back