MAC Retro Matte Lipstick

bWHAT IT IS/bbrColor plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway simmers on the street What made MAC famous.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbr- Long-wearing eight hoursbr- Non-featheringbr- Fade-proofbrbrbFINISH/bbrRetro Matte Intense color pay-off in a long-wearing formula with a completely matte finish.brbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrApply to lips directly from the lipstick bullet or use a 316 Brush for more precision.ulliWeb ID 3765458/li/ul

Do you prefer glossy or matte lipstick? MAC Retro Matte Lipstick or MAC Little MAC Lipglass ?
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick ? I love love dark color or red colors of lipstick but I cannot go without lip gloss what would be the best gloss to wear Colourpop Ultra Glossy Lip (A Boo) by Colourpop
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick ? all I needed beautiful button I loved the color
Start your review of MAC Retro Matte Lipstick!
Lennis A.
Antioch, TN
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Lennis A.
Review for: CANDY YUM-YUM
This lipstick is super beautiful and feminine. I love the pink tones especially this one I received many compliments. #influenster #mac #lipstick #candyyumyum @mac #makeuplover
Dawn B.
Pullman, WA
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Dawn B.
Review for: RUSSIAN RED
Mac is the first bullet lipstick I have tried and feel in love. It’s creamy beautiful and amazing packaging. Lasts forever too even with my mask on.
Autumn E.
La Crosse, WI
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Autumn E.
Review for: PINK PIGEON
Everyone knows MAC is famous for their lipstick and I now understand why. This color is very dramatic (which is exactly what I was going for) and is just as vibrant on my lips as it is on the actual product. It's a nice matte finish and the color lasts all day long. I recommend any of their shades.
Rebecca C.
Boling, TX
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Rebecca C.
Review for: WHIRL
I purchase two Mac Lipstick from a subscription box service I belong to. I loved matte lipstick formula better then other lipsticks. It went on effortless and I found it to be long lasting for me. Its has so many beautiful lovely shades to pick from. 💄💋
Ali B.
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Ali B.
Review for: WHIRL
I scored these two M.A.C matte lipsticks in the shade of Whirl (dirty rose 🌹) and Honey Love 🍯❤️ (light beige toned with rose) for 50% off during the 21 days of beauty at Ulta. I like neutral colors, so it was the perfect time to stock up on my nude lipsticks. These lipsticks are gorgeous, pigmented and indeed creamy. I just don't think they last long. I have to keep on reapplying it throughout the day.
Rachel  C.
The Woodlands, TX
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Rachel  C.
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Rachel  C.
Review for: MEHR
Received this lipstick in my boxy charm box. It’s in the shade Mehr and I love it! I don’t really like matte lipsticks, so I normally put a clear gloss over it and it looks great. It lasts a long time. It’s normally $19 at MAC.
Jadezl B.
Union city, CA
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Jadezl B.
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Jadezl B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: SIN
I’m wearing MAC sin with Lancome Juicy Tube on top in the picture ❤️ One of mt fave lipstick colors and formulas of ALL time. This was actually the first MAC lipstick I ever bought 😭 it’s matte but doesn’t leave my lips feeling dry af. It’s not transfer proof, but most lipsticks aren’t. I have the MAC matte lipstick in a bunch of other colors, too and i think they’re all amazing. The colors are super flattering and the formula is great!! Full disclaimer though, i don’t buy from MAC anymore because they test on animals and i’m trying to be more cruelty free in my decisions especially makeup, so i’m just using my mac products bought before I went cruelty free until I finish them. Please let me know if you have any cruelty free dupes for MAC products! 💓
Patricia  C.
Weston, WV
Review for: YASH
So I got this new Mac collection. The Botanic Panic. I believe it did meet my expectations. But I just feel like it's a little to overpriced. The palette alone is $56. I think it does last long enough through the day. I am not sure how likely I would buy again. But I am glad I was able to get this collection to try it out.
Cary S.
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick uploaded by Cary S.
Review for: BREATHING FIRE
Beautiful matte raspberry color. Feels comfortable, goes on smooth and last for hours. Very pretty summer color MAC Retro Matte Lipstick
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,850 reviews
Review for: CANDY YUM-YUM
This is the MAC retro matte lipstick and there are lots of shades. This is a shade called, “flat out fabulous”. The color is a cool toned, fuchsia-plum with a flat, matte finish. Very pigmented shade. The formula does tug on the lips a little. The Mattes from MAC are drying on me. It does leave a slight stain. Lasts roughly 6 hours on me. I try to wear a primer or balm under mattes to keep my lips from getting too dry.

287 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bibi R.
Lilburn, GA
il y a 3 mois
Krystal D. il y a 3 mois
Most of the time I go for glossy, but there are moods where I reach for matte instead haha it’s always a good idea to have a range of both
Marisa A.
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick ? all I needed beautiful button I loved the color
Susan S.
Akron, OH
il y a 5 mois
I Love my MAC Retro Matte Lipstick . What is your favorite brand of Lipstick?
Camille F. il y a 5 mois
Huda demi matte lippies
lizney V.
il y a 5 mois
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick ? Es muy bien producto y deja los labios radiantes
LORI D.
Central City, KY
il y a 6 mois
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick ? does this lipstick stain?
ileigh M. il y a 5 mois
I think it depends on the shade that you purchase, but it does leave a slight tint of red on my lips after I remove it.