MakeupLip MakeupLip LinerM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Quite Cute Lip Pencil Liner NAKED LINER

MAC Quite Cute Lip Pencil Liner NAKED LINER

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for lining the lips or filling them in. They are long-lasting and available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades. Naked Liner: Light neutral (Limited Edition).

MAC Lip Pencil - A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for lining the lips or filling them in. They are long-lasting and available in a wide selection of colors that work well with many different lipstick shades. The color of Lip Pencils is protected by vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant, and they contain emollients that moisturize the lips. Lip Pencils can be worn alone, with lipstick or Lipglass. Limited Edition.; From - MAC Too Fabulous Collection; Guaranteed 100% Authentic!!; Please check my store (my_beauty_box) to view more items.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Quite Cute Lip Pencil Liner NAKED LINER!
Product Highlights
I actually have this lip liner in “Spice” & it is hands down my favorite go to lip liner! Super smooth & creamy & glides on effortlessly!in reviews
Caitlin T.
Madison, VA
MAC Quite Cute Lip Pencil Liner NAKED LINER uploaded by Caitlin T.
Review for: mac quite cute lip pencil liner naked liner
I really love this liner! It is really smooth and glides on so nicely! I love a good nude lip and this liner goes great with so many of my favorites! I also love how it sharpened! Love all my MAC lip products!
shailja R.
Panorama City, CA
Review for: Naked Liner
Recently got into using lip liners and can really see a difference in the appearance of my lipstick throughout the day. I love it.
Carol K.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Naked Liner
I’m not sure where the Mahogany pencil was but it’s been my fave that I’ve been using for over 20 years! Mac has the best lip liners period!
Kate B.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Naked Liner
This is a really good lip liner and long lasting. It’s also the perfect nude and I always live their simple packaging but I think I can find something just as good for cheaper probably. I do love mac though so I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t purchase again
Anlina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Naked Liner
Favorite lip pencil ! It glides on so perfectly and it’s very pigmented. I’ve been using the lip pencil for over 4 months and still a great amount of it left.
Lisa Z.
Washington, DC
I like the color of this lip pencil because you can blend it and wear it under almost anything. But I find the texture to be quite drying on my lips and this lip liner is not one of my favorites from Mac.
Roseie P.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: mac quite cute lip pencil liner naked liner
Absolutely love Mac products. They are a little expensive but they work great. I live all the shades and the quality lasts all day. I carry them in my kit and use on my clients. I highly recommend this product
Anna H.
This lip liner worked so well for me! I used it for prom so I needed something that had a lot of pigment and this did! It applied so easily unlike some other lip liners that I have. Good formula!
Aiza W.
Rolla, MO
Review for: Naked Liner
Owww i love this product so much . And it makes my lips so sexy and nice. Its not hard to put on and last for awhile .
Morgan M.
Sandstone
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great product! I use it often it looks great on my lips and lasts quite a while I do have to reapply it a couple times a day when I do use this but I would recommend this lipstick liner.

Looking for your answer?